My Journey to Happiness Starts Today :) - United Kingdom, GB

After having 2 beautiful babies in the space of 2...

After having 2 beautiful babies in the space of 2.5 years and going from a b to a dd in both pregnancies then losing them again i made the step ive been wanting to make TODAY I am booked in for surgery 7th March all signed and paid for so theres no going back now but to be honest after my amazing consultation and years of reserach umming and arrring i know its the best decision ive ever made (apart from the children lol)

my surgeon is the lovely Michael Payne of which i have found out today is the same PS Amy childs had and comes highly recommended he listened to my needs and was very thourough witht the risk this surgery carries which really put me at ease. After taking some mesurments he told me i had very firm breast tissue and good chest muscles so would not need an uplift and advised me to go above the muscle as for my shape and size will help me acheive a more natural look i wanted to go to a similar size i had experienced in pregnancies so we have decided on 400cc which will take me from a B cup to a DD/E cup which sounds massive to me but after trying them on i was very very surprised to see they did not look too massive and suited my height and figure. we then discussed pricing cover ect paid and booked the date.

I decided to join this website as it is so nice talking and reading stories from ppl who are going through the same things.

Now to sit back and wait for the 7th march im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED :)

Thank you for starting your story! Now is a good time to start getting prepared! Here's a list of supplies you might need for your recovery

Please keep us posted and let us know how you're doing as your big day gets closer.

Congrats!! My surgery date is March 5!! We can be recovery buddies. Now just the wait... ugh I am so excited but have been having ups and downs about the procedure but I know it is something I want to do for myself. Boobies for Spring Break!!
Congratulations to you its such an exiting time but i cnt help wishing i was having it done sooner :( my friends having hers done 5th feb im so jelous :D but it will be so worth the wait. I am going to marbella for my friends hen and cannot wait to buy new bikinis ect i always feel embarrased with my bikini not this year though!!! just hope i am not too swollen still as i am going 9 weeks after surgery the on a family holiday to majorca 8 days after that. It is normal to have anxieties i too keep thinking is it going to be painful what if they look ridiculous and the big one being a mommy is i hope i wake up but its going to be absolutly fine and i know at the end of the process we are going to be thrilled with the results. what implants you going for ?? 36 days to go for you 38 for me wahooooo xx
Michael Payne