My Journey to Happiness Starts Today :) - United Kingdom, GB

After having 2 beautiful babies in the space of 2...

After having 2 beautiful babies in the space of 2.5 years and going from a b to a dd in both pregnancies then losing them again i made the step ive been wanting to make TODAY I am booked in for surgery 7th March all signed and paid for so theres no going back now but to be honest after my amazing consultation and years of reserach umming and arrring i know its the best decision ive ever made (apart from the children lol)

my surgeon is the lovely Michael Payne of which i have found out today is the same PS Amy childs had and comes highly recommended he listened to my needs and was very thourough witht the risk this surgery carries which really put me at ease. After taking some mesurments he told me i had very firm breast tissue and good chest muscles so would not need an uplift and advised me to go above the muscle as for my shape and size will help me acheive a more natural look i wanted to go to a similar size i had experienced in pregnancies so we have decided on 400cc which will take me from a B cup to a DD/E cup which sounds massive to me but after trying them on i was very very surprised to see they did not look too massive and suited my height and figure. we then discussed pricing cover ect paid and booked the date.

I decided to join this website as it is so nice talking and reading stories from ppl who are going through the same things.

Now to sit back and wait for the 7th march im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED :)

Michael Payne