Best Decision I Ever Made - United Kingdom, GB

After having wanted my breasts enlarged for about...

After having wanted my breasts enlarged for about 5 years, I finally took the plunge and started researching different surgeons around christmas time last year. After having been for a consultation with a different surgeon, I was not convinced or happy that the outcome was for me. Then I found Paul ban well, and after looking into his past work and reading up on him, I was looking forward to booking my consultation. I was very pleased with my first consultation as I felt I was treated with respect and Paul obviously cared very much about making the best decision for me and my body type. After another 2 consultations I decided what size I wanted to go with having taken all his advise and tips. I am a very indecisive person and Paul never once rushed or pushed me, he simply told me what was best from his expert knowledge! Once making all the right decisions I went ahead with surgery on the 2nd July, and without any complications and with minimal pain or discomfort, I now have the breasts I should naturally have had anyway :) This was exactly what I wanted. Paul Banwell and his team at the McIndoe surgical centre were all very helpful, thorough and so friendly, I was treated very well and I would defiantly recommend him and the surgery to anyone considering having breast implants, it has been the best thing for my confidence and I now feel like a woman. Thank you!
London Plastic Surgeon