Best Decision I Ever Made - United Kingdom, GB

After having wanted my breasts enlarged for about...

After having wanted my breasts enlarged for about 5 years, I finally took the plunge and started researching different surgeons around christmas time last year. After having been for a consultation with a different surgeon, I was not convinced or happy that the outcome was for me. Then I found Paul ban well, and after looking into his past work and reading up on him, I was looking forward to booking my consultation. I was very pleased with my first consultation as I felt I was treated with respect and Paul obviously cared very much about making the best decision for me and my body type. After another 2 consultations I decided what size I wanted to go with having taken all his advise and tips. I am a very indecisive person and Paul never once rushed or pushed me, he simply told me what was best from his expert knowledge! Once making all the right decisions I went ahead with surgery on the 2nd July, and without any complications and with minimal pain or discomfort, I now have the breasts I should naturally have had anyway :) This was exactly what I wanted. Paul Banwell and his team at the McIndoe surgical centre were all very helpful, thorough and so friendly, I was treated very well and I would defiantly recommend him and the surgery to anyone considering having breast implants, it has been the best thing for my confidence and I now feel like a woman. Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.

London Plastic Surgeon