Pleased with the Results - United Kingdom

Happy with the results, the eyebag removal is...

Happy with the results, the eyebag removal is awesome, even as a kid I had them and they're gone now! Upper lids slightly asymetric. What I didn't know then that I do now? Yes it may be a minor procedure to the surgeon but this is your face, it will probably be a MAJOR thing to you, whatever you're told. Yes you could go back to work after a week but you WILL look like a car crash for a while, and yes you could wear makeup a couple of weeks afterwards but you are unlikely to want to. I didn't really for a month afterwards, mostly because what you put on you have to take off again and anyway your eyes will be a but unshapely and makeup only enhances this.

Your eyes will be sore and sensetive to everything (wind, hot, cold, certainly rubbing with makeup remover). All of this of course faded over time but even now 2 years after I still get that 'Michael Jackson' look if I am very tired. Funnily, I am the only one who notices this. My friends and even my husband can't see the before and after difference but I can and overall I'm happy.

Those are really helpful tips, saabchick. Thanks for sharing! What is the "Michael Jackson" look though?

The Hopsital Group

Care before and at the time of surgery excellent. The minute it was done and they had my money they didn't want to know. Aftercare was dreadful and I though the surgeon was good I wouldn't recommend the clinic itself.