Breast Enlargement - Stage 2 Encapsulation - United Kingdom
I had my breasts enlarged 6 months ago and...
- 2 Apr 2010
i had my breasts enlarged 6 months ago and unfortunately have now been told by my surgeon that i have stage 2 encapsulation. i knew this as my left breast was harder, rounder and higher than the left.
when asked what my best option was, my surgeon told me to massage heavily and" it wouldn't get any worse". after waiting for a long time and spending alot of money to have this done, i don't want to have two different breasts. i am aware they are different and cover them up.
i could really do with some advise. i am still covered with my post op insurance, and am wondering if my surgeon could be waiting until this has ended; simply because he didn't seem very interested in helping me. should i have an operation?
my after care seems to be lacking