Removed Implants - United Kingdom

After 3 lots of implants due to caps, i had them...

After 3 lots of implants due to caps, i had them removed almost 2 weeks ago and i feel so much better, I feel i wasted 2 years of my life with the bad implants and bad infections.

help please

i had 3 lots of implants but all rejected so had them romoved, but now 2 years on im still in discomfort with the left breast, after trying to get seen by my surgeon i finally got to see him last week and said he wants to take fat from my tummy and put in breast where scar tissue is and wont heal. PLEASE has anyone heard of this and does it work as iv beed through enough and am quiet scared to have this done.

my surgeon was really nice but after care stinks.

wow, so glad you are feeling better after all your ops. how do your breasts feel now after having them removed and having 5 months to heal?.

I had mine removed yesterday and although a little sore, I am so happy with my decision.
yes 3 lots of implants. due to caps/ltn
I think they were saline. have sent you P.M

Do you mean that you had 3 different implants in? Were they silicone or saline?

I'm sorry you had to go through this, but glad they are out now and you're feeling better! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.

my boobs feel much better ( without implants ) thank you. apart from above update.