6 Months No Change Pulled out Crown - Union City, NJ

Clear correct patient. It is coming on the 6...

Clear correct patient. It is coming on the 6 month
wearing these braces with no changes to my bottom teeth. I now switched the
trays and the first day taking it out to eat, the tray pulled out my crown on the top.
I now appear to have a missing tooth! Who is responsible to fix this
now? I was told it would not be a problem with my crown doing these braces
I am an attractive woman with a missing tooth! I am livid! I should have done invisalign in 2months you have results more trays! clear correct never respond but brush you off to your dentist smh
maria zara

she is nice not her fault she is following the steps and procedure of clear correct there is nothing the dentist can do! I swear if my teeth do not get straight within the year promised this company is going to regret me as a customer. this service is not $300! its thousands!

Hi Cimone, We are in the process of contacting your doctor about this. We will discuss your concerns with your doctor, and we urge you to do the same. Unfortunately, as we are a lab we are not allowed to discuss case specifics with anyone other than the prescribing doctor. I do want you to know though that we're here and ready to help your provider, and that we will do all we can to assist her with the treatment she has prescribed for you.

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having, especially with your crown!  Has your dentist not offered a solution to you of how to get this fixed?  Did your dentist know about the crown prior to starting you on Clear Correct, and was she the one who said it would not be a problem with the crown?

Yes she said there will be no problem with the permanent crown. I am going this morning to recap the crown with my original dentist who put it in. Not the Clear correct Dentist. I will call her at 10am before I go and see what she will do. My concern is I did this process to straighten my BOTTOM teeth. I was told you have to do both. There has been absolutely no change in my bottom teeth in 6months. It has crowding and no shaving or tooth removal has been done. Only attachments.I was told this process would be 6 to 9months with results. Very unhappy so far

I hope you end up satisfied.  Do please keep us updated as to what she says and what your remedy ends up being.  Do you think you'll do Invisalign instead, or are you just over this now?

my dentist said she would have to see it to tell me the cost! I did not even bother to go back to her. The Dentist who originally did my crown charged me $50 to re cement it. Why couldnt dr Zara tell me the same thing they did over the phone. I wish I could do Invisalign! so many clear correct horror stories.