Unhappy with Life Lift

Surgery 3 hrs. Wrapped, Bruised, Swollen, Scars....

Surgery 3 hrs. Wrapped, Bruised, Swollen, Scars. Felt dr cut me below my ear.

My ears are so tight to my face and still, after 6 months my face bother me. I had less wrinkles before the surgery.

Didn't do what I had ask for. During surgery heard doctor cuss

It's not truthful. Didn't do what I had ask for. After they said, they didn't do that in that office.

Dr. David Kent is the founder of the Lifestyle Lift, but he is not located in the Albuquerque office. Betts, how is it that you do not know the name of your doctor who performed the surgery? There are two doctors in Albuquerque. Was it the older doctor or the younger one? I go to meet my doctor today; the older one; Dr. Davies.
I looked my paper work over and it does not show my doctor or any ones name on any of my papers, but to answer your question, that is not the name of the dr that did my surgery. It will be two yrs in March and my face and neck or so tight, I have indentions that to me look wrong. They did offer to redo my surgery, but I was scared to come out looking like a freak, they did do a laser treatment, and would have done more but I didn't want anything more. Good luck.
I am going to have the LSL in Albuquerque sometime next year and I am confident all will turn out well. The woman who gave me the consultation had it done herself and looks fabulous. The Albuquerque office has been named Number One in the nation; top doctors, top facility, top performance, etc. I am so sorry you had a bad experience. I will email you to see who your doctor was.
Please E mail me with your experiences. I was going to have it done in Jan. but am now having 2nd thoughts. I was first quoted one price then was told I would get a procedure gifted, then the the price went back up to the original quote. It all sounds pretty fishy. If you get something cheap is it a cheap job. Would really appreciate your comments.
Hi, Marcigum: Will you be getting it in Albuquerque? If so, Dr. Davies told me he takes his time--it's not a 'lunch hour facelift'--he will take three hours on me and he told me exactly what he will be doing. I have the utmost confidence in them.
Do you know if this Dr. Davies the same one they show in their video, the one who created the lifestyle lift? I think I would feel much better if it is? It sound like you havent done it yet.
I am scheduled to have a LSL, can you tell me why you would not recommend the Albuquerque facility? I appreciate your sharing your experience. Thanks, Sirena
Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry that you had the same kinds of problems many of us have had with LSL. Good Luck getting them to do anything for you. Just keep calling the home office and being a thorn in their side. If you paid with CareCredit, call them and then write to them, you might be surprised what will happen!!!!
Thanks for the comments. I was scheduled to see the ABQ office in December. Not going to do it now. Was the surgeon who did your work David Kent, DO? Thanks.