1st Ultherapy Treatment: Great Results & Experience @ Pacific Dermatology - seattle

I had my 1st Ultherapy treatment last Monday July...

I had my 1st Ultherapy treatment last Monday July 9th @ Pacific Dermatology. I can truly say that it works and fast! Prior to choosing the treatment, I had a very thorough consultation with Dr. Jennifer Reichel at her office in Seattle, wow what a beautiful office btw. I met with the doctor quickly upon arrival. I really appreciated that because I am an attorney and so my time is very tight. I HATE waiting in DR's offices. I was pleasantly surprised. Very cool.

Dr. Reichel spent solid time with me going over the treatment, how it works, what I could expect in terms of results and of course the pain levels. She was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and attentive not to mention very cute :) After the consult I decided to go for it. I had the procedure on my neck to tighten up the skin under my chin.

Dr. Reichel & her Nurse Cheryl performed the procedure on me. She like Dr. Reichel was very nice and was very attentive to my level of comfort. The treatment does include some pain. The pain varied for me depending upon how close it was to my cheek bone, closer: more pain, further: less pain. I was pleased to find that the pain levels were significantly less than I was expecting from the consultation. I thought that was pretty cool. In my experience, DR's have tended to minimize pain levels, but not this time around, nice work doc! The DR & Cheryl were incredibly thorough in covering all the target areas that we had discussed and it really showed.

Within a few days I could immediately tell a difference. Pretty impressive results and I guess its just getting started too so needless to say I am excited. Thank you Dr. Reichel and Cheryl, great treatment, great experience and obvious results already, I'm stoked!

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

I gave a 5 star rating across the board because I truly had a 5 star experience at Pacific Dermatology. I ultimately chose Dr. Reichel and PacDerm because the office was beautiful, the staff was super friendly and Dr. Reichel just made me feel at ease and in good hands.

Yes, they gave me 2 extra strength advil upon arrival & then we went over the procedure for a while in order for it to kick in.

So glad to hear things went well for you! I'm assuming you were given something to help decrease the pain, is that correct?