I Am Still Expecting Improvement

I have done Ulthera first for neck and lower part...

I have done Ulthera first for neck and lower part of cheeks 7 months ago , and than 3 month ago for cheeks as I have it slight sagging. I am in my 30's so I supposed that my face has to react on producing new collagen. But it seems no... Maybe just the skin tone is better - lighter little bit and quite smooth.

But the desired improvement of face oval I did not get. Should I still wait? Should I do second treatment? If not SO expensive - maybe.

It is been now 8 month after Ulthera and I can say...

It is been now 8 month after Ulthera and I can say that there is NO any improvement at all. I have compared pictures and I have the same problem to solve - I think I have to go to do Lower Face Lift! I wish I could not spend such a lot of money for Nothing ! It is just unbelivible that this treatment is SO EXPENSIVE and there is NO RESULT !!! And Doctors says that in this age (30s, 40s ) it should work well... I would like to ask back my money I paid.
Dr. Martin Jockers

It was the wrong choice, but he was the nearest doctor in my area, in Luxembourg. But as he's not specialist in plastic surgery but just in ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor it is understandable..I did not see he would be very interested what is for me best treatment or eather I need Ulthera at all.

Thank you very much for coming back to update us. I'm so sorry to hear you still haven't seen any change. :( I can definitely understand why you would be disappointed after spending that much money. I wish the results had turned out differently for you.

Its been now 4 month since Ulthera. I compared pictures and it is the same , nothing change..Will be happening miracle in 5th and 6th month? Is it possible?
Yes , I am expecting tightening in my jowl area. Till now there are no change in this meaning.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Please keep us updated on what changes you are seeing.

Its good to hear that you are noticing some changes in your skin. However, you mentioned the main change you were hoping to see was face oval. If I'm understanding correctly, you were hoping to see more of a change in the shape of your face, is that right?