Ultherapy - Lower Face and Neck - Chicago

I am 50 years old and choose ultherapy as it is a...

I am 50 years old and choose ultherapy as it is a non-invasive option to tighten skin beginning to show the affects of aging.

Two observations:
1) It was incredibly painful (7 or 8 on a 1-10 scale). Pain experienced only during the procedure. I was offered medication as an option during the consult, but was told it was only an anti-anxiety not a pain solution, so I opted out.

2) I have also experienced considerable swelling around the area of treatment, especially around the jawline. At this point (day 3), I look worse than I did prior to the treatment.

Results are too soon to tell, but I certainly hope the swelling continues to subside and the post results are not disappointing! The doctor's office and staff were very supportive and caring during the procedure.

Overall satisfaction rate is based on Day 3 experience.

Can you tell me if you are happy with your results at this point? I am seeing some mixed reviews and a dr told me that Ulthera reps could be posting many of these positive comments. I have this procedure scheduled in a week and I don't want to waste a few thousand dollars.