Ulthera/Zeltiq * Cutting Edge Technology

I decided to have a consult with Dr. F at Advanced...

I decided to have a consult with Dr. F at Advanced Dermatology for the Ulthera the non-surgical facelift and the Zeltiq non-surgical fat-reduction. I had seen the Ulthera on the Dr. Oz show, and I had read extensively about the Zeltiq procedure. Both procedures interested me immensely, so I went for a consult with Dr. J.F.

Dr. F was so wonderful and answered all of my questions, (not to mention that the fee that he quoted was less than some high-end surgeons that I had recently met with, who's fees were higher). Imagine that, the same procedures, with an honest, reputable dermatologist, who truly cares about his patients.

The procedures were a little uncomfortable I must say, although short-lived, but Dr. F was by my side every step of the way. He reassured me that my discomfort was normal. The results that I am already seeing are astounding, and I can't wait to see the final results. I know for sure that I WILL be referring all of my friends to Dr. F.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

There are some facilities, (like some medi-spas and high-end practices) that forget that we are in a recession, and that patients do shop around. Shop no further, I had a board-certified dermatologist who treated me with the expertise that I craved, and who's fees that I could afford!