Ulthera/Zeltiq * Cutting Edge Technology

I decided to have a consult with Dr. F at Advanced...

I decided to have a consult with Dr. F at Advanced Dermatology for the Ulthera the non-surgical facelift and the Zeltiq non-surgical fat-reduction. I had seen the Ulthera on the Dr. Oz show, and I had read extensively about the Zeltiq procedure. Both procedures interested me immensely, so I went for a consult with Dr. J.F.

Dr. F was so wonderful and answered all of my questions, (not to mention that the fee that he quoted was less than some high-end surgeons that I had recently met with, who's fees were higher). Imagine that, the same procedures, with an honest, reputable dermatologist, who truly cares about his patients.

The procedures were a little uncomfortable I must say, although short-lived, but Dr. F was by my side every step of the way. He reassured me that my discomfort was normal. The results that I am already seeing are astounding, and I can't wait to see the final results. I know for sure that I WILL be referring all of my friends to Dr. F.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

There are some facilities, (like some medi-spas and high-end practices) that forget that we are in a recession, and that patients do shop around. Shop no further, I had a board-certified dermatologist who treated me with the expertise that I craved, and who's fees that I could afford!

I did the whole face, but as yourself the lawline was a major concern. I apologize but I don't feel comfortable posting any pics because my significant other doesn't know that I had it done, although he suspects something. I DO look more youthful, so he has noticed too.
Debbie!
Thank you for a quick reply.
So you did have the jawline done and you do notice a difference? That is awesome. Did they also do the neck? Does it feel weird when they do it?

I have a high tolerance for pain, and really don't like the idea of pain meds. Do you think the jaw area was painful during the treatment?

Oh, I totally understand your not wanting to post photos, no problem:) I'm glad this worked for you.

Again, best wishes!
The discomfort was "tolerable", and the results are already noticeable, (although I'm not even close to the expectations that I anticipate). I feel that it was money well-spent, and I am happy that I did it.

Too many women have that fake "ET" look, and I never wanted to be one of them. I want to look like me, just better, and I do.

I hope that tis helps you, and I would encourage you not to be a hero, and take the sedatives and/or painkillers that they offer you, because it will only make the experience more tolerable.
Can I ask what part of the face you've done?

Have you had the jaw/neck done?

If so, would you post a photo? (I'm interested in the jawline/neck area....) and I'm also thinking about Dr. F as I've read great things about him, and he has an office near my home, too.

Best of luck!

thanks for sharing. I was talking to a dermatologist about Ulthera and she said the pain was intense and the results took a number of months to see.  How far out are you and how would you describe the pain?