Great Vaser Results - United Kingdom

Have had a brilliant result with Dr Bassi @...

Have had a brilliant result with Dr Bassi @ Selston cosmetic clinic. They carried out Vaser on my inner and outer thighs plus my knees. Done in two seperate sessions 4 weeks apart. The procedure was a little painful at times but nothing too bad and Dr Bassi and his assistant Maggs very cleverly chat with you all the way through to distract you from whats going on.

The compression garments are annoying to wear - I wore mine for 24hrs a day for 4 weeks, plus another 4 weeks after the 2nd procedure then 12 hours thereafter.

The results show pretty much straightaway and I would say that what you see in the first 2 weeks appears to be virtually all that you will get although I am only 4 weeks after my 2nd procedure so you never know there might be further improvements. in terms of results, I have really chunky thighs and knees and my legs rubbed together so it was uncomfortable in the summer to wear skirts etc. There is now now rubbing and there is a great gap between my legs. My legs are still on the heavy side but I fully expected this to be the case and to be honest I like my curvy stature but the procedure has made a considerable difference to how trousers fit and has certainly made me feel a lot happier and more confident.

I would most definitely recommend having the procedure but do choose a good surgeon such as Dr Bassi, I really think that it the key to good results. Also the aftercare they set you is vital, so tight compressions and lots of massage is a must!

what was the cost for your surgery as I am seeking to do the same procedures as well.
Dr Bassi