Restylane - United Kingdom

After knowing Restylane is so popular, I decide to...

After knowing Restylane is so popular, I decide to give it a go. I had one vile of restylane injection to make my lips looks smoother, after a few days of mild swelling, they look alright. Actually, not much noticeable, just a little bit fuller and protruding.

However I am not so sure about the result of it and my lips doesn't felt as tender, comfortable as before, and less sensitive. I now worry that while it is gone my lip will change shape, and hope it will go away without any problem. After all it is some chemical that goes into your body. Wish I hadn't torture my lips this way now. Poor lips, please forgive me being vain.

It is a good doctor, I just don't like the product itself.

Dear Britt,
Thank you for your reply.
My lips look okey, actually, it's day 7 now, and I can nearly see no result from outside unless I look inside my lips or try very hard to feel the filler. I am an philippino mix and have a fuller lips like most philippino. However, I have no complaint to my doctor, just that I don't see much point of the filler. They probably look good from outside, but just imagine what they are doing inside you. I assume over the time, they are going to dissolved in your body, and you will need to top them up constantly, the lips will change shape after a few times of injecting foreign stuff into it and swelling, they might end up looking older than just leave them alone. There are also dangerous side effect I need to take into consideration. I felt so sorry for many of them who had bad experience with the filler and I am a bit concern that it might happen to me one day if I am not careful.
I learned my lesson now and I think without the filler I look better for sure.
Have a nice weekend.
Ajja

HI Ajja,

I completely understand now. Thanks for the added info. The plus is the Restylane should leave your body in about 6 months sometimes sooner. So that is nice :) Please keep us updated and you too have a good weekend.

-Britt

HI Ajja,

Thanks for the review. I'm not sure I understand why you don't like your lips. You mentioned you were happy with them and then they felt a bit uncomfortable with them. Have you gone back to your doctor? Based on your picture you look great. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,