Not Suited to Sensitive Skin with Mild Acne! - United Kingdom

I have very mild hormonal acne which was under...

I have very mild hormonal acne which was under control but I wanted to try something that would rejuvenate my skin .After much hype around isolaze I decided to book a session to see what the results would bring. Usually you are advised to book 6 course sessions and to maintain this weekly which cost around £650 as you get the best results that way. I booked a one off session so I could judge if this is the treatment for me and if it would be worth more sessions.

As I have sensitive skin the procedure itself was quite uncomfortable but tolerable. At times I felt parts of my face were being suctioned to harshly which left an unpleasant burning sensation.

After the treatment my skin was really red in some areas, especially my T-Zone areas and I could see that my current spots looked flatter and also very red. On day one after the treatment, my skin looked glowing however, not much clearer and still quite red and blotchy.

5 days later and I can honestly say that my skin had not broken out like this in years! It has left many little red marks on my skin were there has been more suction and has caused white heads to appear around my chin.

From my personal experience I would like to advice that if you have sensitive skin with moderate acne please do not go down this route as it will just aggravate your skin and make it look worse. Also if you really do want to get isolaze please only do a one of session to see if it suits your skin…no point it wasting your money!

Hi Lola,

Welcome to the Isolaz community. Oh my, I'm sorry you are having worse acne now after your procedure, especially since you had it to rejuvenate your skin after years of acne. Did you go back and ask your doctor about it? Are you going to try a different procedure to fix the damage this one caused? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt

There main focus is selling more sessions.