fantastic! absolutely brilliant! - England

Oh my god. These things are amazing! I am a very...

oh my god. These things are amazing! I am a very self concious person, and when i heard that i had to have braces to correct my teeth i was very upset! but then i found out about these. I have to have 12 trays and i need to have my teeth shaved to make more room. This is my second day of having the aligners and i can already see that my teeth are straighter! it is completely invisible and my speech is not affected at all! it is painful, but you will get pain with anything that moves your teeth. Nobody at school noticed and i dont even remember im wearing them! they are absolutely amazing and i recommend them to anyone who needs braces. Also, with the teeth shaving (IPR- inter proximal reduction)my mum was worried that this would hurt my teeth and make me more prone to tooth decay. She phoned my dentist and he actually said that he has had IPR and said that he recommends it, as sometimes having teeth removed can mis-align the jaw or change the jaw structure.

Three dentists that volunteer here on RealSelf gave their opinions of the pros & cons of Invisalign. Click here to read what they had to say.