After years of chronic back pain and discomfort I...

After years of chronic back pain and discomfort I finally had a breast reduction. I am 3 weeks post op and am so glad I had the procedure done. Already my back is feeling so much better. My experience has been great and I am healing well. My husband is very supportive and encouraging. My cloths fit so much better, I can't believe I am only a 38C. I used to be a 38J. I really feel blessed. My PS is one of the best. She used an anchor incision pattern, with no external stitches. I did have drains for two days. But that was not bad and helped to not have internal bleeding and helped have less swelling. I still have zings and hypersensivite skin, but I am feeling better. Just sore. Most of my bruising is gone and looks good. My PS reapplied the steri strips after 1 week. They are still in place and she said they will fall away little by little. No stitches to remove. After the steri strips come off she wants me to keep the scars moisturized and massaged. I am so blessed to be able to have this reduction. It feels like I have a new lease on life. Today I went and bought a few Hanes Comfort Fit jogging bras. Pretty colors and under $10.00 each. Imagine that!!
Congrats to you. You are lovely and must be so relieved. Continued good healing and Happy Holidays with your "new boobies". Maybe Santa will bring you a few new bras, lol ;-)
thank you , maybe Santa will! LOL
Thats a great review. Thanks for all the photos - really helpful. You look great and so happy!

Hubby coming Home

So happy. My PS said everything is healing super nice. And my husband is coming home from the Persian Gulf this Sunday! He has been gone except for 2 visits since Aug. of 2012. Since then I have lost 43 lbs. and had my breast reduction. He has been so supportive and I can't wait for him to see my new size. :)
You look great, congrats!
Just looked at your pics. You look great, and yes you do look smaller even though you don't seem sure at times. Congrats on all that you have gone through. BR is such a private issue and sometimes we feel like people have no idea how much courage and strength we have. Or how much is involved in our recovery. Thanks for posting great pics. xoxoxo
Congratulations on your surgery. I holy you and your husband have a wonderful reunion!

3 weeks post op pics

3 weeks

43 lbs ago

You are doing amazing and look fantastic!  I love all of the pictures.

Wonderful pics and your "girls" are really looking good. Continued good healing
thank you, and best to you for your upcoming tummy tuck. Is your insurance covering it?

A little freaked out.....4 weeks post op

Ok, I'm 4 weeks post op and just took off the remaining loose steri strips. Just a little freaked out. If looks so weird, I notice every little difference in my shape. I just keep hoping my one breast will drop and shift more to the center. My PS told me to use Aquaphor ointment. It felt so strange to touch over the incisions! I don't have any stitches on the outside but I can feel some that are peeking through. Ugggg....almost nauseating to think of how it feels. I have some dried blood, hoping with showers that will soon lift away. Anyway I am feeling very vulnerable now. Like I really don't want to move much....putting any stress on the T.
My breasts took three months to change shape and even out.
that's encouraging. Thank you!! I think I did too much today. Tired of dog hair, so I vacuumed...probably not the best thing. I have sharp pains where the drains were on the side. Then, instead of taking some Tylenol and maybe having some peppermint tea...I ate chocolates while I divided candy for the kids stockings! Uggggg. I miss my workouts and feeling inactive has backfired! If I'm not careful my tummy will be bigger than my girls.
I think the hardest part of the whole thing is the inactivity. Even after I got the okay to go back to working out I found it hard because I had been little to nothing for six weeks. Whatever you do - don't over do it at first let your body guide you it will let you know if you are doing too much. I had a couple of chocolate Christmas balls myself yesterday.

Incisions Weeping? 4 weeks post op

Today I noticed some yellow marks on my abd pads. How much is normal at 4 weeks? It's at the T and some under the nipple incision. Hoping I don't have an infection. How do you know what's normal and what's not?? Basically the incision lines look ok/ I don't see any big gapping areas.
Congrats on your procedure. You look amazing:)! Btw, that bra is super hot ;) xx
Hey girl, how are you doing? I'll have to tell my daughter that the bra is a hit! LOL 'Course right now I have too much swelling to wear an underwire, can't wait till I can. But I understand why my PS said no underwire for the first 4 months. I am super sensitive along the incision lines. Are you getting cloths for Christmas?? You look great :)
I love the name you choose to post under. Thank you for sharing and your nice post on my reveiw. You look great, I hope your incisions are okay, stay "blessed"!

Nervous, Anxious, but excited all at once

My husband arrives this afternoon after being out of the country for many months. Facetime he's been great and supportive, but what will he think in person? Still so far to go before I feel like the girls look right.
Enjoy your hubby being home..you look amazing...daughter did great with the sexy bra..merry Xmas.
Thanks. So wonderful to have such support. Merry Christmas to you too!
No worries sweetie, I'm sure he'll love it. Especially cause you are feeling so much better. Merry Christmas to you both, glad you get to be together. Thank you both for your service ;-)

When do you feel normal again?

I'm almost 6 weeks post op now but still so much hard swelling under my arms. That keeps me from being comfortable. Also super sensitive like sunburn at times. I'm still sleeping on my back. Can anyone tell me when you felt like normal?? I know I'm feeling anxious about it. I have not gone official on bra shopping yet, my shape is uneven still, hopefully from swelling..... BUT still wonderful to have smaller breasts!!
Hey there hun, I am 10 weeks PO and still have a few trouble spots and pain/zingers. Thought that I'd be well past these things, but some of us just take time. As I posted on my page, I had the anomaly of my left breast rejecting some of the internal stitches, there by leaving a raw patch along the underside of that breast. There's only two little spots left to heal over, but it's been a pain. Especially since I'm prepping for my TT, 4 weeks from TODAY! Anyway the point is, we all just have our own time table. As long as you don't have any abnormally excessive swelling or hardness, I think your okay. If you haven't tried taking Arnica tablets or gel, you might try that. Those spots may be from lipo (if you got any). If you have serious concerns, may be call your doc. Hope this helps, hang in there ;-)
Well that makes me feel better, thought it was just me....still having jabs and zingers. I was a bit discouraged when my daughter asked why I am still so sensitive. I think my family is thinking I might be obsessed and playing this to the max. But my husband is totally understanding and it is so nice that he is really doing a lot to help me and baby me :). He will only be here for another week, then has to leave for McDill AFB. So where do I get Arnica? Lots of talk about it, never thought to use it.
I got mine at Whole Foods grocery store here in San Antonio. But I believe you can get it at Cost Plus Nutrition, GNC, and probably most places that sell vitamins and supplements. Arnica comes in little tablets that you dissolve under your tongue, as well as gel form that can be applied directly on the skin.

New look 6 weeks post op

looking forward to summer when I can wear my tops without bulging out Yea! I can't believe it has been 6 weeks now. My breasts are starting to soften a little and healing lines look good. Will post pics of that when company is not in family room viewing LOL
Awesome before and afters! Cheers to you lady and Happy New Year!!!!

New You???

I just got an email from HerRoom (bra site) It states, "New Year, New You, New Bra!"
Well I just had to laugh because it sure fits for me!! Ha, but not the way they assumed because it remembered my previous size that I had looked for. The old 36J!!! Well it is a new year, and a new me and for sure and for certain a New bra! I feel so fortunate to have been able to have this BR. Last year 2012 I never imagined that it would come true! And I am so blessed by a wonderful supportive husband. And without him staying in the Marine Corps for 20 years we would not of had Tricare Insurance. My co-pay was $0.00!! I had to pay a $12.00 copay for my first consult office visit, and nothing after. I;m lso counting my blessings to have found this wonderful support group. I wish you all a wonderful year full of good health and love.
Happy New Year to you too, you are such a lovely lady and I have enjoyed your review so much. I just loved the thought of your husband coming home on leave to new wife!
I share your joy. And how wonderful that those 20 years of service provided you with such a wonderful and needed procedure. It is my firm belief that YOU served right along side your husband and that you very much EARNED your breast reduction. Continued good healing and health and ENJOY your NEW self.
I only served for 4 years (in the Navy), but yes there were some sacrifices for all of us. My husband served in Desert Storm, Kuwait, Bosnia, Afganistan and Iraq. Thank you for your recognition! Sweet of you.

So blessed

Glad to see you happy with your results this- You are doing great :-)
You are looking so good. You should be so proud of yourself for transforming into a new you. Regarding your 12/30 post, I want you to know that everybody heals at a different rate. I am 3 1/2 months out. I started feeling like myself at about 10 weeks. Just about 2 or 3 weeks ago I was able to start sleeping on my stomach, picking up my nice and nephew and really playing with my kids(9&12). In fact today I went ice skating with my kids for an hour and a half. So hang in there and know that you are close to feeling you again just smaller.
Im So Happy for You!!

Six weeks post op

So far so good with my incisions , no weeping or wound separation...
Still a bit boxy and more out to the side on my right breast. I am hoping that will change and even out in time. I have been using bio oil and love the soothing feeling.
Your comments to other RealSelfers keep popping up and I wanted to thank you for being the wonderful, encouraging person that you are! I hope that 2014 will be a joyous year for you, filled with positive changes and abundant blessings.
Your incisions are already so little and LIGHT, awesome. The shape will continue to settle out. Mine aren't exactly what I'd hoped for, but I didn't have any lipo on sides. In any case, will let mine be for now. Possibly some lipo down the road, well after my TT heals. The main thing was getting them smaller and lifted up ;-). Continued good healing
thanks! I am happy that the incisions are barely noticed. I didn't have lipo, I am hoping that the shape will settle. My left side I love. The right....will have to see. In any case I read a lot about 2nd surgeries. I hope I don't need that. And don't know how that would work with insurance. HappySuzy thanks again for all your positive words. Heaven knows we need them :)

Seven weeks post op

Yea..I'm seven weeks post op today. I can hardly believe it! I can see the light at th end of the tunnel too. I know I have a ways to go till I see the final shape and all but at least now I don't feel any zingers and I'm not nearly as uncomfortable. Still some swelling of course but not as hard on the sides like before. My grandchildren have been getting lots of rocking and hugs, my boobs are not as sensitive as before...though I am still protective of them. I'm hoping to get back to water aerobics this week too. Hope all is going well with you girls recovering and still waiting for surgery. Your encouragement and advice throughout this journey has been invaluable. Hugs
Glad to see things going well for you !!!
Hey there! Because of the swelling under your arm: Did your surgeon say she would do a lipo there to prevent sideboobs? Because that is what really takes alot longer to feel right ( a few boobie-friends told it is a worse pain than the reduction itself ) i will have the lipo at the sides too.. And i hope it won't be too bad. Are your stitches out now, or do you still have visible ones poking out?
That is so sweet of you. I wish for you the same! Hugs

Hugs don't hurt!! YEA!!

I've been spending a lot more time with the grandkids at my house and overnights too! Just wanted to share a photo of my oldest. He is very affectionate and wanted to pose with Grandma for iphoto booth LOL!

pics

ok, think it will load now
Hugging the grands...yaaay...progress..so happy for you...it's the little things that bring us normalcy.
So happy you can hug them!

Boxy Boxy Boxy!!!!

Ok, I tried on bras yesterday and am very discouraged. I went to Marshalls and they had pretty underwires in soft pink colors and all,, well I know I can't wear an underwire yet but I just wanted to see the new me in one. Well Nothing fit! Not a C or a D. I am too boxy with too much on the bottom outer sides. Ugggg. My breast do not have a nice curve to match any underwire. I hope I will not have to wear a jogging bra the rest of my life. I am grateful to be smaller and still feel very blessed, no lower back pain plus all the other pros of having smaller breasts. But truth told I got a little disappointed.

Pics

I know everyone says the shape will change but I wish I could find pics of someone before with boxy shapes like mine and then after pics with a nice normal.curved shape.. Able to fit in an underwire.
Mine are still "boxy" too but get this now lefty has decided to change shape & righty has not... Why why why can't cant be on the same page!? :)
You are too funny :)...what shape is it changing too though?? They have minds of their own LOL...this is a journey for sure!!
Hey lady! chin up! your boobies look fantastic and underwire is an instrument of torture, if I never see another underwire bra again, I will be happy. Your shape will even out more with time, it has only been two months and your breasts are still recovering from the beautiful trauma of a BR, give them at least 4-6 months, you will notice huge changes. There are plenty of cute wirefree bras available, if you are adamant about underwire, then at least try Wacoal brand carried by Macy's and Nordstrom's.

Kohl's sale

Hi ladies. Just wanted to tell you there is a nice sale on Bali bras at K ohl's. They have discontinued bras from last years models on sale for $14.00 each! Well all models from last year are on clearance but the ones that fit and were forgiving my still progressing shape were the Bali comfort revolution. They are so pretty and come in lots of different colors. This years models are $36.00, so last years models are a steal. I'm excited, they are pretty and have a nice design in the fabric. I bet other dept stores have discontinued sales too. Hugs to all my boobie sisters
I'm heading to Kohl's tomorrow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Bali comfort revolution bras. Thanks and enjoy your pretty new bras ;-D
I will, and glad you can get them on sale too! :)

My new bra

So different from my past bra shopping ..feeling good. And can't believe I wear a medium!

Bra less

Never would have thought I could be bra less in a tee and not be flopping almost to my waist!
Going braless in a t-shirt is one of life's simple pleasures - I am glad you are enjoying it.
Just at home when no one is around LOL! Still it's nice to feel good about yourself just for your own sake. However, when my husband is home I think he will go nuts, it's not something I would have done before. I am looking forward to wearing night gowns that don't make me look pregnant, like they used to do because they would billow out so far from my body.
I never thought of that until you mentioned a nightgown but I can now wear a slip!

It just hit me!!

In my post with tatyana I realized for the first time, that I am not top heavy!! It still does not sound real. Oh my goodness. Maybe if I say it over and over it will sink in. PJ sets that will fit both the top and bottom! Yea! I know I am rambling on but it's just so strange to think. I am so happy being smaller. This Tuesday I will be 10 weeks. That is hard to believe too. I wish you all happy boobies :)
You look great. I love the picture with your grandson. I cannot wait to buy pyjamas that are the same size top and bottom! It must be such a huge mental adjustment as well as a physical one. Really enjoying your review and wish you a lovely day today
Hello Nice Pear! Thank you! Yes it really is a huge adjustment. Sitting in church yesterday I looked down and thought how tiny I feel compared to before. I used to think my chest was so "out there" for all to see. I felt really good. I hope for you someday soon to have the same feeling. You have taken the first huge steps to becoming unburdened by big breasts. I will be so happy when you are approved. Sounds like you will be. :) Hugs
Where has the time gone? 10 weeks is a serious milestone, lady! And no, you are NOT at all top heavy. Now you are a compact little package of delightfulness. You strike me as a very pleasant woman. I long for the days where I will no longer wear medium bottoms and XL tops that are super snug, pajamas will no longer make me look like a hobo, nighties will no longer tent out, I will be able to shave my legs without doing the twist and maybe will be able to sleep without boobage in my armpits! Oh, what a day, glorious day, that will be!

My First real workout!

Yea! Water aerobics was a success! I was able to do all the movements without any pain or discomfort this morning!! :) It felt so great. All the women are so supportive and gave me a lot of compliments. When I started water aerobics last year I stuffed myself into a size 18 DDD swimsuit from LLBean. Well now with gradual weight loss and my breast reduction I wear the same suit in a size 12 REGULAR CUP!!! Regardless to say I am pumped and ready to pull out my DVD tonight and do a bit of free weights. I've been getting back on track with eating better too. All of you women have been such support to me that the first thing I thought of when I got home this morning after my workout was to "visit" with you all!! Love you girls! Blessings, hugs and well wishes to you all. :)
Water aerobics sounds like fun! Maybe I will try that before I can get back to more aerobic activity. What an awesome feeling to for into your new swimsuit. Glad you are doing so well!
I've missed some responding to you! I'm so sorry! So, you got some really comfy looking bras from Kohls! I love Kohls... ;) It's so awesome to see how great the girls look without even the support from a bra!!! Woo hoo!!!! So exciting!!! I am so happy to hear how happy you are :)) it's such a wonderful feeling! I know I was a little bit of a downer in my last review, but that doesn't change the fact that my life has been changed for the better, and I would do this again with these same results 1000 times over :)) You are awesome and I'm so happy and excited for you!!! And good for you with the eating good and exercising!!! Those eggs looked Delicious!!!
Glad to see things working well for you !!!!! Keep up the good work.

Possible revision

At my last Appt with my Ps she said she would like to do a revision. First concern she had was that where my incisions end at the cleavage I have points and it has created an unnatural angle. She said she can fix that. Then my right breast she agrees is much fuller on the bottom than the left. She will correct that too. She said the recovery will not be as bad. But she will wait till I am 6 months post op because a lot can change by then. It was disappointing to me when I read my report. I saw that she took 627 from the left and 607 from the right. The right was the bigger one to start with. She knew that and in my pre op appts. She said she would take more from the larger side. Ugggg... She took less from the bigger side, so I'm not really jumping for joy about it. But if she can fix it I will be happy to go under again.
That must be frustrating about the weight issue from the wrong side. Sorry you have to go through a procedure again. Good that the PS is taking responsibility. Good luck.
I also have a point on one of my inside incisions. It is not very noticeable, but PS said that could be fixed in the office at no additional charge with only a few stitches. Will the revision for the fullness be done in the office or will you need general anesthesia?

On a Brighter Note

here are some pics of my night gown and the way it hangs on me now. Last year, 40 lbs. heavier and with big boobs this nighty was too small and stretched tight. I'm having fun trying on old cloths and seeing the difference. I bought a new swim suit and wore it today to water aerobics. It was a nice change from black. I'm going to Florida and spending 5 days there with my hubby this Valentines Day. I'm posting a before pic of me there last summer. I had lost weight but still looked big because of my old 36J boobs!
I didn't see you other post - I am happy that your surgeon is willing to do a revision and admits she is at fault. A lot of surgeons would never admit their mistakes. Are you going to do the liposuction on the sides as well?
I don't know if she will. I really wish so.
Nice "fashion show" ;-). My doc says the same thing regarding revisions, wait til 6 months. As for me, I'll be waiting til 6 months PO of the TT for any revisions. Have fun in Florida with hubby...(((HUGS)))

ABD pads my PS had me use in the first weeks

For those of you who have asked questions about the ABD pads, this is what the Curad brand looks like if you want to get these. ABD is just the medical term. Don't ask what it stands for . I didn't need them for any discharge, but she said to wear them over the center and T incisions to protect them. They do not cause friction and help with healing scars. They also provided a cushion for when my nipples were super sensitive.
I still can't get over what a kind, awesome, and rare disposition your PS has, what a blessing! When you see others who could use a revision and their doctors act like their brest are fine, madness. Have a blast with the hubby!
thank you so much AVA. It will be nice to see him again. For now we are seeing each other maybe once a month. It will be so good, especially because he is where my parents live and I can't wait to spend a little time with them too. St. Petersburg beach is just what I need to chase away the winter gloom. We have had snow and ice, and tomorrow will be another school closure day! I think my son has had 4 days of school in the past 3 weeks!! Yes my PS is a blessing. I'm not sure if she will do anything about my sides. I hope so
I love the ABD pads my PS gave me a bunch but said I wouldn't be able to find them anywhere! I get mine on Amazon for $7 box quantity of 25. I'm 8 weeks post op and still use them. Love the softness!

Just for fun

Ok, call me silly, but I wanted to remember how different it was for me being top heavy.....so, I put on my old bra and stuffed with socks till it was about how I used to be. It took 12 of my husbands calf high socks to do the trick!! Then I posed for pics. I can tell you it felt so awful to look down and not see my feet, and what a difference. I know I'm a goof, but it was good for a good laugh. :) Some days I feel like I'm a little too big still. Well it put me back in place that's for sure!!! Blessings to all of my beautiful sisters out there!!
Hello dear friend! you goofball, stuffing your bra! you made me crack up laughing, the change is very drastic, I love how trim and thin you look now.
Nice to hear from you too dear friend! I like being funny sometimes. You should have seen my husband on facetime when I started pulling his socks out of my bra. One after another after another LOL! Thanks so much for the compliment. I was looking at pics from more than a year ago. I looked worse than any photo I would show on here. If you saw you would really gasp! The pics of me on this site are actually ones that at the time I thought were pretty good of me. Ha. I have found a woman on Realself that is really giving me some great tips on getting in shape. She is gmlaster. She says if I get into swimming I can develop a long lean swimmers look. That sounds so great. She gave me a lot of info. Right now I have the flu with a sore throat and all, but when I am well I'm going to add laps after I finish my Aqua Zumba class. I have a lot of work to do on my tummy and side boobs. The great thing is she says that swim strokes will be great for getting rid of the side boobs. Yeah! I hope you have a great day, don't hurt your back with shoveling snow!! I'm praying for your mom too. And for your family with all you are going through. Love and hugs xxxooo
Your pictures are so fun. You look so much younger now that you have lost all that weight. I hope that you don't take offense to that. I just can't believe that dropping the weight has made you look at least 15 years younger.

12 Weeks Today!!

Hi all you beautiful women!! I am 12 weeks post op today! Yeah! Seems like yesterday I was getting my very first posts from you. I went to my PS yesterday and again discussed the revision. She was happy to see that my shape is rounding out ( I didn't really see the change.) But that's good because now she say it's OK to do the revision. Said she will submit a revision request, it will take 3-4 weeks to come back. Pray that it gets approved. Some of you were wondering if it is done in the clinic or not. She said if it were just the points at the cleavage it would be in office. A simple procedure. But taking off the excess on the right breast will require going under. But I'm OK with that. I know what to expect and the recovery will not be anything like the first BR. So if any of you want to pray that I get approved I would appreciate that. I did not ask her about lipo. I think when I am at my ideal weight that will not be an issue. I have back and tummy fat to lose to. So everything else looks good at this point. My scars are pretty light. I think they will be barely noticeable as time goes on. I love you girls and want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and friendship. This would have been a lonely journey for me without all of you! xxxooo
I will pray for you. I have been approved for my revision surgery no questions asked. So I hope it is as smooth for you.
Thanks, you are so sweet. How long did it take for you to get approved? I have Tricare. Did your PS submit pics at all? Mine did not take any pics. Do you have a date yet??
Wishing for your approval, hope you hear soon!

I forgot

I forgot to mention yesterday I was actually able to find an underwire that fit. It was at Walmart (of all places) ONly $9.98 Because it's lace it has some forgiveness in the sides. So I'm going to wear it when I fly out to meet my hubby. It's a little thing, but means a lot to me....finally feeling like I can wear something sexy.
You look fabulous!!! Congrats! :)
thanks Juls, you look great yourself!! :)
The bra looks great!! Happy for you.

Looking forward to gardening without pain

These pics have nothing to do with boobs, but I wanted to show you my gardens. I am actually looking forward to spending time in them this summer. I know it will be easier without huge boobies. No sweating underwire rashes. Cooler days and freedom of movement.....without the nagging middle back pain. In the middle of snow I thought this might be a good post. Right now it's 10 degrees out and my gardens are covered in a foot of snow. We've had 11 school cancellations due to snow or ice or temperature. So I really love to look at my pics and dream of warmer ( and more colorful) days. :)
I'll be flying out tomorrow morning. I probably won't be online till I get back Wed. But I'll be thinking of all of you! Have a wonderful weekend....xxxooo
Aaaww what a beautiful paradise! I looove your garden and your cat is so sweet :) i love doing gardening too but i don't have my own garden yet just a terrace. But i create my own garden with pots and big wooden plant-boxes ;)
That sounds lovely though! Last year my back hurt a lot and the weeding got to be overwhelming. My sister and her kids came to help and only lasted a half hour. So it was nice but told me that I have a lot more endurance than I thought. I work in the garden hours at a time. I didn't get mulch last year...big mistake. WEEDS galore! But I'm actually looking forward to this year. Maybe I'll be out there in shorts and my sports bra. HA!!! Good thing I don't have neighbors close by! :)

Florida here I come!

OK girls, I fly out tomorrow early to see my hubby. I finished packing and made food for my 17 yr. old as he will be here to hold down the fort. Chili, pizza, salsa and chips were all he asked for. I have fruits and vegs. to round that out. (Thoses will probably be left for me) If I can get online I'll try and keep in touch. But if you don't hear from me it's probably because I'm soaking up the sun on the beach with my hubby. I'll miss you all and will have to catch up when I get back. You are my dear friends, big hugs and happy healing to you all!!!
Big hugs! Safe travels!
Beautiful garden. Have a great holiday!
And that bra looks great on you! Amazing!

Hi to all of my BR friends!

Hi girls. I've missed you all. I've been back from Florida and have not had time to catch up. I hope you are all doing well and healing perfectly. Today I went back to water aerobics and then did 6 laps after the class. I feel so different from this morning when I felt down. I've gained 8 lbs. since my surgery and just have not been able to get into the swing of things. But after doing the class plus laps I'm feeling up! I even ate a healthy lunch today. It's a start back on the right path. It's been a struggle for me most of my life to lose weight. In the past year I have lost 40 lbs. and don't want to go back. I really want my body to match my new compact boobs. Speaking of that, I can hardly believe I will be 14 weeks post op tomorrow. Things are settling and my breasts are getting softer. I should hear in a couple of weeks if my revision gets approved. I am anxious to find out. My PS said sometimes it takes a few requests to finally get approved. I can hardly wait, till then I want to focus on getting into better shape so I can make the best of the revision opportunity. Hugs to all of you!! Here's a few pics of my visit with my hubby.

Forgot one :)

So glad that you had a great time in Florida with your husband. Looking at your feet in the sand makes me want to run out and get a pedicure. I know how hard it is to keep the weight off and this surgery did me in weight wise - I am losing it but it is slow going trying to get back into things the way I did before and I don't really get it. I feel great but I also feel sluggish despite taking my thyroid medication. So just keep going to the pool - I always find I eat a lot better if I go to the pool. Fingers crossed that you get the approval from the insurance company.
oh, thank you so much. I think March 10th will be a month. Hopefully I do get approved. So far so good with the pool. I really love getting back to the Zumba in the water. I had a really good eating day yesterday. Plus I did weights and extra ab workout. I totally know what you mean about feeling sluggish when I don't workout. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who struggles. Many of the girls seem to be zipping along losing weight. But I'm happy for them. Just wish that were me. Kind of kicked me into gear I think. I have to laugh at the pedicure idea. That sounds so nice. Just before going to the beach I slapped on some nail polish of my mom's since I had bare toes. :) I need to see how you are doing, so I'm going to catch up on your reviews. Have a great day!
It was so nice to see the pictures of you and your hubby :) You look so happy ! I could almost feel my own toes in the sand :)) I ross my fingers for you that you will get a positive feedback from the Ps / insurance.

16 weeks tomorrow!

I haven't updated in awhile. Nothing too new in my shape. But except for the continued sideboobage I am happy. I'm still waiting to hear from my insurance company if my revision is approved. In the mean time I am working out again, and lots of gardening preparations are helping me burn calories too. I even painted a room in my house. One new thing is I am starting to add laps to my schedule. Gmlaster has given me much advice on getting started and I owe a world of gratitude to her. My first time I did 6 laps after my aerobic class. The next time 7, then 10. Now this morning after class I did 22 laps in 34 minutes. I'm starting to feel like an "official" swimmer. It feels great and when I logged in my workout on LIVESTRONG is said I burned 716 calories this morning! YEAH!! I'm going to burn this sideboobage off if I keep this up. :) Hopefully I will be able to post a nice pic of me in my swimsuit 25 lbs. from now. And hopefully in only a few months. I'm so happy to be back getting into the routine of working out, and with small boobs I actually "feel" like an athlete. Haha! It's so nice to look down while doing the backstroke and see a small chest slipping through the water! I love all you girls who have given me such encouragement when I've needed it. I'm so happy that I have found this site. You are all dear to me!!! xxxx
Oh girl, I keep looking at your beach pics...I'm SOOO "jelly" (as my daughter would say)! Looking forward to this summer and a trip to Corpus Christi/South Padre. My first trip to the beach in a VERY long time. Can't wait. You are inspirational...started walking again this week...cause of YOU! HUGS :-DSuzy
Oh my gosh, just when I'm feeling down you lift me up!! Had a day of stress and extra company and eating too many bad foods yesterday. To think that you started walking again cause of ME really honors me. So I will not let you down and I'll get back on track too!! HappySuzy, you're going to really enjoy the beach this summer and walking will get you in the "fit" mentality. HUGS to you!!!
Heheh, so great to read you are happy and healthy and working out is fun for you! I really laughed a bit while you said you plan to swim that sideboobage off, haha, maybe the famous olympics have some more things on their minds then gold medals ? *g* I definitly wished i had your garden :) My terrace still looks a bit sad, but my clematis are pushing through and i love checking on them everyday to see where the new leafes show up ;)

17weeks today

Hi girls, I have not updated for a while. I'm seventeen weeks post op today. I don,t mean to sound ungrateful but I sure wish my boob shape would settle into a nice round shape. As time goes on I am beginning to be a little discouraged. I really hoped that they would not stay slopping down and outward. I am still waiting to hear from the PS about the revision. I am almost afraid to see, because I fear it was not approved! The revision was to make the right smaller and correct thetip of the scars at the cleavage. My PS didn't,t reAlly see a problem with the general shape....but that just frustrates me! I know I am having a not so grateful day, but I am grateful that I am not hugely endowed.
The pool was closed due to snow yesterday, I am going to Aqua Zumba tonight though. That will probably chase some of the blues away. I hope all of you are healing well and I promise my next post I'll be more upbeat.
Hey there! I hope you're doing better today :-/ I'm sorry you had a crabby day yesterday, but you're entitled once in a while ;-) just stay positive, and remember what it was like before surgery. Just having that weight gone is a blessing in and of itself. I know it's hard, especially when you're not happy with something, but you'll just bring yourself down constantly, if you keep criticizing yourself. Chin up, and keep up your exercising, hopefully that'll help :))
Hi! I just lost the post I wrote to you. I guess I was not logged in :( Well, I just was thanking you for being so encouraging. Eating healthy and doing Aqua Zumba helped my mood. You are right that it is a blessing being lighter and not having the bulk or weight to carry around. Today I called my insurance company and nothing has been submitted. It was Feb. 10th that the PS was to submit it. I'm not happy about that. I called the PS and the surgery coordinater was not in. So tomorrow I will be calling again. I really hope there is a mix up and that it was submitted. I'll have to look on the bright side that I can lose more weight before the surgery if this is delayed.
You are NOT being down. You have real concerns and you need to be able to express them and have them dealt with. Hope you get an answer about your revision soon. Keep us posted. I'm here for you...HUGS :-DSuzy

The missing submit

Ok, I called today to find out if I was approved for the revision. And there is no record of my insurance company receiving any request! So what the heck??? My PS was supposed to submit that after my visit on Feb. 10th. That's over 5 weeks ago. They had said it should take 3 to 4 weeks. I called my PS and the surgery coordinator was out today, so I will have to find out tomorrow if she ever submitted a request for the revision. I can't let myself get too down about this today. I'm dealing with some sadness anyway. Just things with my daughters life. Well, I should probably swim laps tonight or something. Work in my garden and plant some more pansies. You girls are a very real balm on a day like today. Thank you each and every one of you for your encouragement and kindness.

HOPE

I will think of the hope that spring brings. Of blessings to come :)
Perfect plan...plant something sure to grow, swim away your blues, and ease your daughter's pain (if ya can). BIG Texas-size HUGS :-DSuzy
Love you HappySuzy.....thank you! Hugs back!!
I looked it up and Aqua Zumba burns 700 calories an hour average. Since I am a little heavier I guess I burn a bit more than that. No wonder I feel great after a workout. Pools closed today for cleaning....but an added class Sat. YEAH!

Looking back!! :))

Ok, I just went to my closet and decided to wear a button down blouse that was always gapping at the bust before. Well here's the pics. Needless to say I need to find a new one! Feeling happy and focusing on the good things that have happened to me in the past year. Including the 40 lbs. weight loss and BR. If you are a girl contemplating having a breast reduction you should go for it. You will not regret it and you won't believe how much of a blessing it will be. In all areas of your life :)
Those are pretty amazing photos. Any time you feel discouraged just look at how far you have come.
You are so complimentary, thank you! Thank you for making me feel good.
And did you see what I said about your new set, lone27 ? I said if my boobs turn out as wonderful looking as yours, I will feel like running topless on the beach! Ha..... :))

My scale finally budged!

Yeah, I dropped two pounds! For weeks I have been trying to lose. Finally! I've been eating right (at least for the last 5 days) and working out. I'm still 4 lbs. more than my morning of surgery, but on my way now. I can feel it :))
I was 172, gained to 178. Now I"m 176. My goal is to be 150. So I'm 26 from goal. Thanks for all you girls encouraging me.
HOORAY! I'm kinda stuck too since the TT. Been watching pretty close. Been walking, and now cleared to do more (except ABs, gotta wait one more month). Have a goal of at least 20 by Oct (potential follow up lipo sx). You CAN DO THIS! HUGS :-DSuzy
Thanks !! You are doing good too!! I'm impressed with you girls who have kept losing after surgery. I was dumb to let the 8 lbs. creep back.
Wow! Good work girl! I don't know if you are willing to suffer for two wks but Dr. Oz just posted his fat burning diet, (which is impressive because he could make millions if he sold it) The ladies lost an average of 9 lbs in 2 wks... one pretty largr gal lost 26 lbs!!! Anywho, you sound great, keep up the great work!

Revision update

Today the PS office called me and they are re-submitting for approval. She set the date for May 30th, as Tricare wants to have a projected date. She told me it should only take a week to find out. So what do you girls think? At first the date she gave me was early April. But I asked for a later date thinking it will give me time to lose some more weight first. Then we will know better what to change shape wise. But I hate going into summer with recovery and all. I was looking forward to swimming this summer, and would have some trips to Fl. The surgery cordinator said it would be about the same time for recovery and swimming. Does that sound right to you girls who have had a revision lately?? Well whichever I am just hoepful that I will be approved and will just have to suck it up whenever the recovery period happens.
Good luck with getting your approval. My thoughts are to have the surgery as soon as you can so you can enjoy the summer and swimming again. You aren't too far off your goal weight, but not sure if you are like me and even when you lose weight I never lost it in my boobs. I lost 20 lbs last year and could not tell any difference in how my bra fit. I am excited for you!
see my post below ColoradoLady :) You are both pretty smart. :)) Thank you!
Hey blessings...I think I'd get the revision as soon as ya can. Don't think your "girls" will change that much waiting an extra month. And it will give you time to heal in plenty of time for summer. Just my thoughts ;-DSusy

Revision?

Well my date for the revision is changed to May 9th. IF I am approved. The PS surgery coordinator said she needs to send in another request with the changed date. She informed me that Tricare doesn't usually approve revisions!!! So, have I gotten my hopes up just to be really disappointed and more critical that ever of my bulging bottom heavy breast?? I hope not. I have begun to envision this miraculous change to more rounded AND even breasts. Now is when I really need to remember my faith that God will work this all out.
I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your approval. I know insurance companies hate to approve anything but if your surgeon didn't get it quite right the first time there shouldn't be any reason why you should have to live with their mistake - especially if it is painful for you to workout properly. I love the difference in your shirt - you must be so proud of yourself. Congratulations on finally leaping over the plateau - I hate how although it is just a number on a scale it makes such a big difference in the way we feel about ourselves. I love your cats and flower pictures - keep planting away - cats and gardening are very therapeutic. I am back to the pool tomorrow after my vacation - I can't wait to jump in.
Thanks pixie mom!! :) When I get discouraged I need to think of all the positive changes. And to remember the PS said it may take 2 or 3 tries. I thought I could do rollercoasters with my son this spring break....next week. But even sliding on an exercise ball surprised my how tender and painful the pressure was on my breasts. I can't imagine the G forces on a coaster!! Maybe I can talk my 18 yr old to go with me on the baby roller coaster first! See how I do on the little one!! LOL! Fat chance. We are going to Fl. next week to spend time with my hubby and parents. Going to Epcot this Sunday. Have fun at the pool. It feels fabulous and you can swim your cares away while you're there. HUGS
Just make sure that your plastic surgeon fully understands how much discomfort you are still in and are not just wanting to have the revision because of cosmetic reasons. You shouldn't feel that much discomfort four months after your procedure. I was on a roller coaster with my son six weeks after my reduction - I wouldn't say it was comfortable but it wasn't painful. Have a great time at Epcot!

Delighted with my new sleepwear

Today I bought new sleepwear for my trip to Florida. I'm so happy with my new sizes. I can wear a medium top!! Even with needing a revision I am delighted with all the blessings of having smaller boobs!! Here's a pic of me almost 2 years ago, and now. 40J.....now 36/38C and 40 lbs. lighter.
Awe, so very happy for you! Looking good, keep up the good work! What an amazing time this is :-)
I had to have my hubby go get me new pj's righty after surgery. You new pj's look exactly like the ones I got, except a different color. You look amazing - I never would have imagined you were 57.
You look several years younger :)

Hurray!! Hurray!!

My revision has been approved!!! Thank God, now I can focus on getting in the best shape before it. I don't have much time, but it will do. I am set for May 9th! I am so happy! Thank you girls for all the best wishes, prayers and positive thoughts! You are dear to me and this time I am excited that I will have all of you "with me" when I go in. HUGS HUGS!!!!
P.S. I'm on my way to Florida in the morning so may not "see" you all till I get back. Haha, so you better let me hear from you before late tonight LOL!! Yes, I have lots to do, but will be checking to see if I hear from any of you dear girls :) YEAH!!
!!YeaY!! I am so happy for you :))))) Enjoy your time in Florida !! You see, everything goes the way it is needed!! Have a safe flight and come back healthy!!
Hooray! So happy for you, what a blessing! I just know it's all going to work out for you, way excited for you! !!!
So happy for you :) love the pictures of you in the red button Down!!

two weeks till revision

Hi to all you girls. I haven't been updating in a while. Things have been hard the past few weeks. We've had a crisis and I've been going through a lot trying to help our daughter. It's been a pretty scary time, but with God's strength and love we are getting through. When our children hurt we hurt so much with them. For now things are better, and I'm able to see hope. For the first two weeks after I got back from Florida I have been taking care of my two little grandsons. They are 2 and 4 years old and give me a run for my money. This week they are back with their mommy with help from me. So anyway, I've barely had the energy to write much about me. But in two weeks I will be having my revision. This time I am nervous. Funny, the first time I was not at all. I think it's because I am afraid that I will be needed and won't be able to help my daughter if there is another crisis. I also know that I won't be able to pick the kids up or deal with car seats, and being the care giver for at least a few weeks. Finally my daughter is working at a good job and that is helping a lot with getting through her depression. But she does not have a backup for when I can't babysit. Monday thru Friday I have the kids for at least 3 hours a day. So I don't know what she will do. Part of me wants to cancel the surgery, but then maybe there will not be any perfect time in the future for my surgery either. As I'm writing this I am reminding myself that I need to trust that God will provide.
My husband is flying in the morning of my surgery May 9th., but he will probably not be in time to see me off. So my sister and mom are going to take me to the hospital and we will arrange for someone to pick my husband up at the airport. Then he will come and be there when I wake. It will be good that he is going to be here for 3 days. When my husband is home I do feel much more relaxed and not as anxious about problems. So I guess I better get myself in gear. I am wondering if I need to do all the preps like the first time. I am also wondering if I will have drains. I hope not, I don't think the surgery being not nearly as extensive as the first will require them. I should see about a button down top and good post surgical bra again.(of maybe my jogging bra will be fine) My PS is not seeing me again till the morning of my surgery. I'm not really happy about that, the PS thinks the appointment where she looked at me and decided I needed a revision was good enough. But there are things I'm going to make sure we discuss before I go into the OR. I want to make sure she sees the need to take off enough from the right side to equal the left. I don't want want to go through this again only to see that she took off much too little. Do I sound like I have lost a little confidence in my PS? Well I think I have. I was so relaxed and confident in her the first time, and was very disappointed. Finding out that she actually took less off the largest breast, and more off the smaller breast was shocking! I don't even think she remembered telling me she would take more off the right because it was larger. So no wonder the right is still a cup size larger that the left. I have often laughed to myself and thought I might go in and have all my markings done by myself. I am a perfectionist and want to really measure this out!!! Haha... OK.....now I realize I am rambling on. So sorry! I hope all of you girls are doing well. I have not kept up with anything in the past few weeks. I have felt physically and emotionally depleted and now I'm writing senseless. But I do care about all of you RealSelf friends of mine. And I have missed you and would appreciate any hugs out there. LOVE and HUGS xxx ooo xxx ooo
Thank you for the great review! Best wishes to you.
thank you! I read your review....welcome! Your time will come so fast. Be sure to take before photos, if only for yourself to look back on. I go for my revision in only 5 days. That's coming quick!! I wish you the best with your reduction. You will be so happy. Every time I see myself in the mirror I just can't believe it's really me. It's like a dream come true. I feel so much prettier and it's amazing how less cumbersome I feel. Now I look back at pics and can't believe how big I really was. We will be looking forward to seeing you on the other side too. :))
Talked to my PS office today. Guess when my revision is? May 9th!!! Did your PS tell you how long it would take? Mine should take about an hour.

Time is nearing!

Hi girls! I just wanted to touch base with all of you. The time is really coming up fast for my revision. This Friday I will be going in, but I won't know the time till the day before. My hubby will fly in that morning, at least he will be here to stay the weekend. I can't wait to be able to be babied for a change. I'm looking forward to some down time actually! :) Well, anyway this time I will have the support of you girls to keep me company too. My PS said the surgery would only be an hour or so. Not the 4 like last time. I'm not sure how long I will be out of the pool, I'm hoping only a few weeks, but I know I wonder how soon I can get back to a fitness routine. My parents have been here this week and I've gained 4 lbs. Just in time for surgery .....UGGG. I really had wished to keep the weight off and actually be less than last time. I've been so stressed with my daughter and things, I really have not been at the pool either. So many times I was too exhausted, sleep deprived or taking the grandkids while my daughter worked. Things have settled a bit with my daughter, I'm not having to live in crisis mode, but she still needs to get backup for her kids when I have the surgery. I can't keep the kids for awhile after the surgery so the chips will fall where they fall. I need to take care of me for awhile. Thanks for your prayers and support. I will keep you posted with my surgery. Love and hugs to my BR sisters XXX XXX
Well tomorrow is the day. I'm sure it will go well. Best wishes for a safe and speedy surgery. You'll be back in the pool in no time. HUGS :-DSuzy
I hope you get all that you want -- size - shape - always such a shame when we have to re-do something - please keep us posted -and will be praying for excellent results.
Good luck and I just know you will do well. Enjoy the results and take good care of you.

Checking in at 5:30am

Well, this is it! I go in tomorrow at 5:30am, surgery 7:30-10:00. All's in place i guess. I hope to be home by noon. I probably won't be on here now till I get back. So rush, rush, rush! :) love and hugs ot all of you.
Good luck x
Good luck tomorrow - I hope you get the breasts you want this time around. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Good luck! You will do amazing! Lots of thoughts, prayers, and hugs being sent your way.

see you tomorrow

Going to sleep now if I can. A BIG day tomorrow. Thanks for all your well wishes.

LOVE AND HUGS
I will be praying for you. I hope all going well and your side boobs go bye bye
You are all so sweet. Thanks girls :)

One last before pic

I'm going to bed but wanted to post this last pic so I have something to compare later. Goodnight!
Hope everything went well today! Hugs and speedy recovery!
Good Luck today on your Revision !
hope you are doing well xx

I'm home

I'm in bed now and everything went well. Except I just wrote a lot and it disappeared. ! Darn! Oh we'll.....so I was saying ...my surgery was about 2 1/2 hours. I'm so happy she took off from both side boobage!!, it was not in the detailed request and the scheduler said she wouldn't be able to do anything not in the request. But when my PS came in to do the markings she said while we are here may as well do that too! Can you imagine that? Thank you Lord for such a kindness and blessing. I can't wait it se the results. I want to peek. But will have to wait. I'm really excited . Even with the burning and swelling right now I can tell there is less on the sides under my arms!!! I'm going to take advantage of the Percocet and get some peaceful sleep now. Hubby is downstairs doing something,I feel protected right now. :). Peace and quiet too. Love you all
Xxx ooo
Hope your are doing good and resting well. So happy for you! I also sent you a private message. I am doing good too :)
So glad to hear you did so well. Get your rest and enjoy being pampered. I wish you well.
So happy for you! I waiting in the doctor's office now. I will keep you posted later. :)

Itchy

Ok, I'm really itchy so I figure I can just say hi again. Aside from that it is so nice just to rest and not be babysitting the grand kids door a while. I'm loving my down time. So.....I peeked at my incisions and I'm really happy. My PS did a great job and looks like she really took care of the side boobs too. I just flipped up my bra and gauze and saw that my incision is more curving upward on the sides. She redid the cleavage too. I am thinking it,s a lot like Lone27 's revision which I really dreamed of. She had such fantastic results. Now I can't wait to see how different I look. So want to hear something funny? My husband is here trying to help but he has the worst bedside manner LOL! I,m comparing to when my sister the OT was helping me with my BR in November. My sister was overly protective of me, always guiding me when I walked down the stairs, reminding me not to over stretch or lift or strain etc. so here is my husband. I was still dizzy from the surgery but decided to walk into the kitchen and sit there while my husband got me something to eat. He asked what I wanted with some scrambled eggs so I opened the fridge and looked in. Next thing he goes to get the eggs and tells me "move". Then later I,m going carefully up the steps when he says "hurry up....I gotta poop!" I really laughed at him trying to hurry me along, and threatened to tell my sister on him. About an hour later I needed a drink and he brought me a full tumbler of water,and placed in my hand as I was laying here. Then he said "well? What are you waiting for?" I told him I would either have to pour it down my neck or have him get me a straw. :) He also tried to raise me up be putting his arm under my back which would have been ok, but he let go when I was half way up. Such a knucklehead. Needless to say I've been putting a strain on my chest muscles. I think he,s getting the picture though, and he did good bringing me dinner and a tray of fresh fruit. He is snoring beside me now. Poor man, guess I should cover him up lol. I guess I will try to sleep, take a Benadryl too. Goodnight friends xxx
Hope your day is going well and you are able to spend some time with your hubby.
Last night he made dinner and we ate in bed together. It was nice. My sister had a tray of cut up fruit which we put on the bed between us. We watched Pickers on TV. My husband likes that, even "let" me watch Jeopardy. Some moments are just right. Those are the ones that make for good memories :) We had a good day today too. he made me pecan waffles and coffee (which I love). Then he dropped me off to visit with my mom at my sister's while he went to the grocery. I'm home now resting. It's raining and it's peaceful. I like not having to think of any problems outside of my little world right now. Hugs xxx ooo xxx
Enjoy your relaxation :) how long is your hubby home?

Here goes with the pics

I can't really get a good pic with this Hugh iPad, but here are a bunch. I'm very happy to not have boxy ness and more round. I don't think they are perfect but may never be. I am worried that I will have dog ears forever. Maybe things will settle. I am happy, just a little disappointed. Ok... So as for how it feels...lots do burning and tenderness under the arms, just like when the grains were in the first time. I don't even feel the cleavage incisions unless I press on the area. I was allowed to get my shower after 48 hours and that felt great to be able to shampoo and all too. Now I'm wearing the surgical dressing pad instead of gauze, and my jogging bra. I actually feel more support and comfort in it instead of the zip up bra given to me to wear going home. So here I am resting on my front porch rocker. The birds are singing and all is peaceful this Mother's Day. Ahhh. We are going to my sister's for dinner tonight. So no cooking here. Last night with my parents and husband here. They fly out tomorrow am. Then I'm going into hiding! I'm trying to not take the Percocet today, I don't like the side effects. Hopefully naproxen will be enough to take the edge off.
I hope all you girls out there are doing well. Hugs xxx
So happy for you. Think your end result from revision is gonna be great. Keep us posted.
Thanks,you are sweet. I've been thinking of you.hugs
You look so good so soon too. My revision incisions also went high up on the curve like yours do. My new ps said to wear the compression bra for 4 weeks then I could return to the bra of my choice. I truly think my boobs really rounded out on the bottoms after wearing an underwire bra for about 6 weeks. Everyone is different and we all heal at a different rate. You should be very happy. Nice results.

Taking it easy

Hi girls! We'll I am trying to take it easy so my healing goes well....today feels low since my hubby and my parents left this morning. It's always a let down.
Yesterday I felt a bit dizzy,now today it's worse. I actually am a little concerned because I had to go lay down when I felt the room spinning a bit. I don't have a fever, no unusual redness or pain. So don't know what's going on. So I'm resting and watching tv hoping this will pass. Guess that's one way to get me to not feel guilty about laying around! Do any of you remember feeling this way after surgery? I don't remember it. Maybe I'm just coming down with something.
Hope you are getting some rest today with your parents and hubby leaving. Dizziness is definitely a side effect from the anesthetic....I felt like it slept for 7 days straight after my BR. Hugs to you!
Thanks. I did stay in bed on and off for the better part of the day. Ha, I'm watching Mirror Mirror right now with Julia Roberts. I'm really bad eating popcorn in bed. :) the dizziness has come and gone today, a bit better now. I didn't know that was a side effect. That's reassuring to know. My sister is an alarmist and would probably say its a blood clot or heart attack or internal bleeding! So how did you feel today BR sister? Hugs
I'm 11 days post op and have rippling on both of my breasts. I was told today at the PS office that is normal and will settle down. You look great!

Bruising

Lots of bruising today. Incisions look bad but not too painful. I expected the bruising, and I'm sure swelling too. It's funny to be feeling strange zingers like before. All in all I'm doing good today. Bored with resting so I'm having coffee at my friends house later. Hugs all xxxx
Hope you are feeling better everyday. I have more bruising now too. I didn't remember that it took a few days for the bruising to appear. Be careful with stretching still. I guess I forgot I was to sore and went to grab something off the table. And oh my did that hurt! I didn't think I was reaching anymore that I had been, but wonder if I was just quick about it without even thinking. I definitely don't think you should be lifting a 2 yr old or 4 yr old quite yet. Hugs to you!
I've done the same thing. Sometimes forgetting and just moving wrong. No, I won't pick the kids up or take care of them for 2 weeks post. I'm feeling mean. But that's OK. My inability to do things around the house is driving me crazy though. I was just looking at holding a DVD on Redbox when it started pouring raining. :(
Oh wow, that's going to be a revision where you are going to see a difference! I'm excited to see! Hey, rest bored and all! Healing process. ...:-)

Flowers for HappySuzy

I've been thinking of you Suzy and wanted to send you flowers. So these are for you my friend.
You are quite the gardener.
I'm hoping I'll be able to do digging and pulling weeds soon, or I'll be the weed keeper LOL!
lovely! I dare not look at the garden, because it is too easy to get very involved and over do it, well for me anyway. I am DESPERATE to get out there and start proper hard gardening again! Your iris sounds gorge, i love that colour for irises, so sophisticated.

Good Morning

I will post pics of my revision after my follow up appt. tomorrow. It's really odd how my breasts are a little more achey than 2 days ago. I have the feelings in both breasts like when you are engorged with milk. The discomfort is all through, especially on the sides....even on top where no incisions were made. I think by having volume taken from the bottom it has made gravity pull throughout. ?? Does that make sense? I overslept and got caught up on time so I'm staying in this morning. Going to go to evening service at church instead. Well here are some morning pics.....a little diversion from boobs :)) Good morning friends. Hope you have a wonderful and restoring day. xxx
Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. Make sure you are taking it easy. Your pictures are gorgeous. What a lovely view to look at as you are recovering.
Good luck with the follow up tomorrow! Can't wait to see the pics
lovely, mooo!

Follow up after revision ...day 11

Here are my pics. It's 11days now since my revision. My PS was very happy with my healing. I still have swelling which she said is to be expected. Mostly on the upper right breast, that is the side that had the most volume adjustment. I'm really happy with the look she achieved this time. The cleavage is so much better, and I love the way she removed the boxy ness. Also I think both breasts are pretty close in size. My husband approves too. :) of course he never complained about my gigantic boobs either. He just wanted what would make me have less pain and whatever would be best for me. I do love him, think I'll keep him! This BR and even having to have a second round with the revision is so worth it!! It's like a dream come true. My PS said in a few months she will take photos and then give me a copy of the before and after pics. I don't have any that I took, so that will be great to have. I think I will be shocked to see them again. I was a 36 J then. Now I'm probably a 36 C. A Hugh difference. And I feel so much better. I can't wait for the green light to do Aqua Zumba again. The only drawback to all this recovery stuff is the inactivity! Not being able to exercise I have been turning to food when stressed. I'm sure to gain if I don't watch it. I'm thinking of get out and walking. The weather is turning nice and I need to do something. Well I hope all of you are doing great....have a wonderful Tuesday girls! :). Hugs
What a difference after the revision, I can see how the shape is much better!

Some before and afters

Just noticed in the pics that my right breast isn't all bunched up now. Already filling out nicely I think
You look awesome!
You look just awesome.. Your ps did a great job ans you did a great job healing. Enjoy good weather is coming too.
Wow! You are looking really good. When you look at pictures you see the improvement . You now have a good natural round shape.

Scar Protection and Sun Care

Hi girls, I haven't updated in awhile...mostly because there's nothing too new. I did take the remainder of my tape off and everything is looking good. Now I'm to use moisturizer and I love the Bio Oil so I'll start that again. Something I have been forgetting about and see a lot of talk about is the sun exposure to your breasts. Tummy tucks apply too. When I first starting looking at this site I ran across many warnings about sun exposure. Apparently the exposure to sun on your scars can make your scars turn dark permanently! Hyperpigmentation. Even with clothing you should wear sunscreen with moisturizer on your incisions. Well for me that is something I'm sure to do. I am fair skinned and so far my incisions are very very faint from the last BR, and now with the new incisions I'm going to be very careful with all the summer exposures. So I just wanted to share this info, and you can do key search on this site to confirm if you are not sure. Sun/Scars Hugs and healing xxx
Hello I am scheduled for a revision I wont be going under just local numbing!!! I really dont know what to expect but I have the side boobage really no cleavage as I never wore much for a bra the past ten years was to heavy let them sit in my arm pits I wish he would have made my nipples smaller then he did But he told me he didnt think they were that big maybe not on my bigger boobs on my smaller boobs they look big to me OH WELL August 25th I am scheduled for my revision If you know of any other people on this site I can talk to Please let me know of any that had this revision THANKS and YOU DO LOOK GREAT!!!!!
Hi!!!!! You look SOOOOO amazing!!!!!! I'm so happy for you & I hope you're still doing well :)) please post another update for us!!!! Xoxoxo
You look FANTASTIC! Amazing results, thanks for sharing your story! I love the pic of you in the marine corps ;)
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

My Dr.'s name is DR. LESLIE WONG, MD FACS mixed up the name last night typing. She was wonderful. Easy to talk with, explains everything. Great skill, no external stitches, neatly taped. She puts drains in for a few days and that is a good thing even though as a patient you may not want them. I told her I was thrilled to be smaller and that I loved her!! LOL