Hate my Sculptra Face - Spain

One vial was injected as a touch up in an area...

One vial was injected as a touch up in an area that was injected 1 year ago. One year ago it was injected in the lateral parts of the face which worked out perfectly, this time a new derm injected everything in the cheek hollows.

Its 20 days and my before defined, sweet looking face is looking gross, hard looking and older, the hole jawline is looking bigger and less defined. No contours, no definition in my face just a huge bloated face with now tiny looking eyes. Please help me anybody telling me if I was overfilled and I have to stick with this for a long time. I hate it so much i do not look like me anymore, I look like what we called it PILLOW FACE...faces overstuffed with fillers...when smiling looking like a chipmunk. Has anybody a similar experience, it is so depressing that I am no leaving my house anymore.

Its 4 weeks now and my face does not stop to grow,...

Its 4 weeks now and my face does not stop to grow, its a nightmare. Everytime I look into a mirror I have a anxiety attack, friend and family asking me what have you done to your face, you look so different and your face has become so big, you look so odd...all my facial features and contous are gone, its just a big huge mass.

Please is there anybody who has o had a similar problem, does it get really better after 3-4 months??? I am so devasted that I am barley not leaving my house anymore.

Dr. Fernando Urdiales ( Instituto Medico Miramar Malaga)

He did not listen, he does what he think is best without considering what his patien want...I said clrealy I do not want Volume, I do no want more projection in my cheeks, I do not want a fat face, I said my face is wide, round and flat and I don not ant to change it, The day of injection he overstuffed my face so much that i barley was able to recognize me, but he do not want to recognize that he overfilled me saying everything looks good, when everybody else like friends, family etc say I look like a chipmunk and this excess of volume looks horrible, he says I have to wait 4 months to see the final result...4 MONTHS of crying, anxiety, depression and every single day hating looking onto the mirror! I paid 600 Euros to look worse and older, with a huge chipmunk face and a massive jaw. I do not look like me anymore at all!

Hi hates,

Yes it does sound very much like they over-injected you. You might want to go see someone else maybe they could help. Please let us know how things go.

Thank you and enjoy your Tuesday.

-Britt