Post Surgery - England

Hello ...i had a BR last August after years of...

Hello ...i had a BR last August after years of enduring back and neck pain .I was at the time a 30gg and was replused by them so decided that once and for all at the grand age of 45 i would have them reduced.Luckly i didnot have to fund it myself as i was considered a good candidate for the procedure.Can i just say at this point that i have no regrets whatsover and that date will always be significant to me as invariably it saved my life.This is not a posting to scare you within an inch of you're life but merely a suggestion that should they offer to do a biopsy of the tissue they remove that you answer with a resounding yes or even to suggest it yourself.I was found to have ealy stages of breast cancer and have successfully been treated. My moto is just do it ...no regrets just get all the right info on the surgeon first.Lastly it is not for the faint hearted but will so be worth it!!

Although he was slightly arrogant he was a fantastic consultant and the results are brilliant and the after care was amazing...so a thumbs up there.