Slight Lump after procedure; dissolved with hyaluronic acid without further issues.

I cannot believe this happened to me - worst of...

I cannot believe this happened to me - worst of all when I called about what was initially a blood clot looking deformity, I NEVER got a follow up to see how I was doing. Had to call office THREE times after Email to get her on the phone! So THEN this clot faded in color and turned into a LUMP. I got this to mask under eye bags so now I have a LUMP AND under eye bags??? What a joke!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

"She's at a conference."

The lump/bubble is here to stay. Luckily it will eventually dissolve but what a horrible experience. It is RIGHT under my eye and looks like I have a bee sting! I Tried calling the office and all of a sudden this Laura, who doesn't follow up, return emails or patient's phone calls is "attending a conference." I have never experienced such lack of professionalism. After the Vanity Fair article you would think this doctor would try to change his horrible reputation.

I wish u could have seen my post before getting under eye juvederm. Just as I wish I would have seen some horror stories prior. Was it like a medispa u went to? That is where I went. And they SHOULD NOT under any circumstances be messing with the under eye area at all! They do not have the experience needed for such a delicate area. I got my under eye area done for the same reason and my lips for fullness. I got what looked like Donald Duck awake smoking crack for a week. My lips were horrible and yes. I have the under eye bag. Under my right eye. I got it about 3 months ago and it is not getting better yet. I got wydase in my lips to dissolve the juvederm 10 days after. It worked instantly. But from what I have read the under eye area is far to sensitive for this. I know this comment probably didn't help. But hopefully now u know u r not alone.

Face back to normal thanks to Laura

After I contacted Laura again I went back to have the lump dissolved and luckily my face is back to normal.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon