Slight Lump after procedure; dissolved with hyaluronic acid without further issues.

I cannot believe this happened to me - worst of...

I cannot believe this happened to me - worst of all when I called about what was initially a blood clot looking deformity, I NEVER got a follow up to see how I was doing. Had to call office THREE times after Email to get her on the phone! So THEN this clot faded in color and turned into a LUMP. I got this to mask under eye bags so now I have a LUMP AND under eye bags??? What a joke!

"She's at a conference."

The lump/bubble is here to stay. Luckily it will eventually dissolve but what a horrible experience. It is RIGHT under my eye and looks like I have a bee sting! I Tried calling the office and all of a sudden this Laura, who doesn't follow up, return emails or patient's phone calls is "attending a conference." I have never experienced such lack of professionalism. After the Vanity Fair article you would think this doctor would try to change his horrible reputation.

Face back to normal thanks to Laura

After I contacted Laura again I went back to have the lump dissolved and luckily my face is back to normal.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon