Slight Lump after procedure; dissolved with hyaluronic acid without further issues.

I cannot believe this happened to me - worst of...

I cannot believe this happened to me - worst of all when I called about what was initially a blood clot looking deformity, I NEVER got a follow up to see how I was doing. Had to call office THREE times after Email to get her on the phone! So THEN this clot faded in color and turned into a LUMP. I got this to mask under eye bags so now I have a LUMP AND under eye bags??? What a joke!

"She's at a conference."

The lump/bubble is here to stay. Luckily it will eventually dissolve but what a horrible experience. It is RIGHT under my eye and looks like I have a bee sting! I Tried calling the office and all of a sudden this Laura, who doesn't follow up, return emails or patient's phone calls is "attending a conference." I have never experienced such lack of professionalism. After the Vanity Fair article you would think this doctor would try to change his horrible reputation.

Face back to normal thanks to Laura

After I contacted Laura again I went back to have the lump dissolved and luckily my face is back to normal.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I wish u could have seen my post before getting under eye juvederm. Just as I wish I would have seen some horror stories prior. Was it like a medispa u went to? That is where I went. And they SHOULD NOT under any circumstances be messing with the under eye area at all! They do not have the experience needed for such a delicate area. I got my under eye area done for the same reason and my lips for fullness. I got what looked like Donald Duck awake smoking crack for a week. My lips were horrible and yes. I have the under eye bag. Under my right eye. I got it about 3 months ago and it is not getting better yet. I got wydase in my lips to dissolve the juvederm 10 days after. It worked instantly. But from what I have read the under eye area is far to sensitive for this. I know this comment probably didn't help. But hopefully now u know u r not alone.