Don't Do It - Los Angeles, CA

I had about 6 secessions of affirm with a doctor...

I had about 6 secessions of affirm with a doctor at ucla. It was painful and expensive and I see little to no results. I also blistered during one of the secessions which left me with skin damage. I know how frustrating acne scars are and all these procedures are presented and sound so promising. If it were so easy to get rid of acne scars celebrities wouldn't have them. I've tried almost ever thing except total resurfacing. My scars are relatively minor and on my checks. Procedures have done more harm than good. I've realized that I need to be thankful for what I have and to accentuate the positive. You'd be better off going to sephora getting some good primer (smashbox) and getting a monthly facial. Remember you are your own worst critic. Don't make the same mistakes I did. These treatments don't work and any pay off will be accompanied by another skin annoyance. Be good to yourself !

I agree... I am the unhappy in Westchester. They can do more harm than good. Many varied results... But why risk it????

You have a great attitude!

Moy Fincher

Doctors are nice and professionals. Never promised results and did offer free treatments after if you weren't satisfied. They honestly don't know if something will work. I wish they were more up front but my issues isn't with them but the procedures. Many of us have been through hell and get our hopes us.