Time Will Tell

I just had profractional full face two days ago so...

I just had profractional full face two days ago so it's too early to form an opinion on the outcome. I will say that the areas where he did a lighter resurfacing was quite tolerable and just looks like a bad sunburn. He did several deeper spots though that were alot more painful than anticipated. They basically look like burn holes all over my face right now. They are quite sore and oozing. I will update my experience once I have more healing time. I definately won't be leaving the house for a while.

There's a DR. That was practicing in NY that they call Dr. burns because he uses the smart lipo and goes to close to the surface skin and burns durning lipo. He was banned from NY practice
Oh wow. I think a lot of people have total trust in doctors just because they are doctors, but there are some in practice that probably should not be. The trick for consumers is figuring out which ones they are. It's a good talk show topic.
Alese so sorry about you experience sounds like laser burns
Yeah, most of them faded except a couple spots. One left a faint scar, another left a fairly deep scar. I thought he was getting a little carried away at the time. He didn't bother with eye protection which was a red flag. Then he started burning away a spot on my leg without anesthesia or even asking. I was like "Woooo..."

Welcome to the community.  How are you doing this week?

The recovery time was a bit longer than anticipated. Most of the face was ok after about 8 days but there were a few "burn spots" where he overlapped the laser several times for brown spots. These stayed red and a couple of them scared a bit. Overall improvement of skin texture was minimal with the one treatment. My forehead actually looks a bit worse in texture, cheeks show maybe slight improvement. I probably will look for something other than a fractional treatment next time.

Allow yourself some more healing time in between trying another treatment.