I Love my New Girls - Tysons Corner, VA

It's only been two days but I love my new look. I...

It's only been two days but I love my new look. I waited about 10 years before getting the courage to go through with this breast augmentation. Years ago, the procedure involved an overnight stay in the hospital, drainage tubes and major discomfort. Outside of the discomfort of feeling a but swollen and a little muscle tightness, the pain is bearable and very much worth it.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Before deciding on Dr. Widder, I visited three different doctors in the area. Each one explained their procedure but could never really answer all of my questions as to why their particular method was used. Not only did Dr. Widder explain his procedure but also explained why he used his particular method. When I asked him about other procedures, he explained why these methods were not ideal for precision, could result in unnecessary scarring and less likely to achieve a natural appearance. Also, his staff members are the best!! Each and every one of them were extremely friendly yet very professional. They answered my many questions and shared their own stories which removed my fear and uncertainty about the procedure.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more details about the procedure itself I can move your story to the breast aug community. Information like why you wanted this surgery to begin with, what type/size of implants you went with and what recovery like would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!