Breast Augmentation - Tyson's Corner, VA

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

I am only one day post op after my breast augmentation by Dr. Widder, however I am so excited and happy that I had to share my experience. I have never had any surgical procedure before and Dr. Widder and his team are truly the best. He is the consummate professional with a warm bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about this or any other procedure with him. He is kind, knowledgable, patient, and thorough when answering questions. And his Nurse Jo Jo treated me with the same care as I would my own daughter. Can't say enough about this team. If you're looking for flashy, stuck up Beverly Hill type attitude, then look elsewhere. If you're looking for a highly experienced surgeon who is caring, along with a professional friendly staff, then choose Dr. Widder. I am certainly glad I did.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.