Thrilled to Have Bad Fat Transfer Finally Fixed! - Tyler, TX

Four years ago, I had a facial fat transfer to get...

Four years ago, I had a facial fat transfer to get a fresher, more youthful appearance. It left unsightly hard lumps in my face and even a large crease across my stomach where the doctor took the fat. I was miserable and went to Dr. Harrison for help. He tried what few standard remedies are available and even consulted specialists in the field and tried their unconventional methods. He tried to help camouflage the lumps with fillers. Nothing worked. Two months ago, he surgically removed the lumps and smoothed out the crease in my stomach. Now my face and tummy look great and I am eternally grateful.

Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear someone has had successful repair of a bad fat transfer. I had my fat transfer a year ago, and have the same hard lumps you describe as well as now massive veins trying to keep them alive. I've had restylene injections to try and even out my under eyes with some improvement, and I'm getting laser treatment next week to remove the massive blue veins. I'm hoping that helps and cuts off the blood supply so they disintegrate. How did your doctor surgically remove them? I asked my last doctor if he would remove the hard lumps, and he said it would cause too much scarring. He said I would need to get a blepharoplasty, and I didn't want to do something that invasive at this point if I could help it.
I'm not up on the technical names of surgeries but I think I did have a lower "bleph" so that the doctor could access the hard lumps. I have absolutely no scarring. I hope the laser works for you. I haven't heard of laser cutting off blood supplies. If not, please call Dr. Harrison and get your face back. The surgery really wasn't bad at all! Best of luck.
Thanks for the info. How much downtime did you have with the lower bleph? Have you had any complications from that surgery - any eye issues or anything? I may end up going that route if this doesn't pan out, but I don't heal well from surgery so I'm always worried about going under the knife.
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrison is a very skilled, Board Certified surgeon. He was very compassionate and delivered more than I ever expected. Even if you have to travel to see him, it's worth it. I highly recommend him.