Scheduled my Juvederm Tear Trough Fill and Want to Chronicle It - Tyler, TX

Ive always had bags under my eyes and very...

Ive always had bags under my eyes and very pronounced cheek bones. Due to a divorce and all that it entails, this last year has taken a toll on me. Not being vain at all, but im not a bad looking guy. I just dont feel comfortable going out anywhere without a cap or cowboy hat due to overhead lighting making me look like i got into a fight. Ive enjoyed some of the chronicles here that follow people from beginning to final outcome, so I thought Id give it a try.
Ive made my appt for next Tues. to get Juvederm injected. I am ordering the Arnica gel tonight. I am trying to accomplish a slight improvement, nothing drastic. I plan on talking to the Dr about bejng very conservative though my troughs seem severe for my age of 41. Ill post a before picture soon as I take one and figure out how to do it. All encouragement is appreciated. lol

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Wow the pictures don't do the improvement justice. It is a night and day difference in real life. It's been 4hrs and I have the one little stick bruise. This far I'm extremely happy and Dr. Motlagh couldn't have been nicer or more professional.
Thanks Jenna. I think one thing I have in my favor is if I had to guess, he would need more than 1 syringe to really fill both. Im only buying 1 now and asking him to do what he can with it. Even with that said Im telling him to underfill.
Oh, I think your doing the right thing just having the one syringe. I have only had one and all has been fine since I had it done (one year ago) but Im attracting water there like nobody's business since this last month! Looking at your photo you may need more than one but I think you'll be amazed at the change it will make to your face! Good luck for next week!
Hi, im sure your going to get brilliant results but a lesson that I have learnt is make sure you ask the doctor to underfill by at least 30%, as even I who had amazing results can sometimes suffer from bags from the swelling from Juverderm depending on the salt content of foods I eat and how dehydrated I am. ..most of the time its great but I do wish I had underfilled by 30% instead of 20%...

Sorry to hear about your divorce. I certainly understand how that sort of emotional stress can takes its toll.

Good for you for deciding to look into options of things that could make you feel more confident, and its very wise of you to be on here doing your research before with the plan of the conversation you will be having with your doctor. It sounds like you are doing the best you can to set yourself up for success.

Here is a link from our Help Section that explains how to post photos.

Keep us posted how you are doing on the days leading up to your appointment!