I'm So Excited by the New Me! - Tyler, TX

Knowing that the outcome of my surgery would...

Knowing that the outcome of my surgery would affect how i felt about myself every day for the rest of my life I wanted to be sure I chose a good surgeon. To that end I like to find out as much as I can about the experience of others, so I feel obligated to pass it on.

I just wanted to look better in my clothes, I am amazed to find my body as it looked 25 years ago! I'm so excited by the outcome I show my before/after photos to everyone that will look.

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

If I hadn't felt the entire office deserved a 5 star rating on pre-surgical care I would have kept looking for a surgeon. Because both Dr Motlagh and his staff were so caring, responsive and professional I felt safe committing to the procedure. Their after care was as good or even better than the pre-operative responsiveness, they make you feel as though you're the only patient. I think Dr Motlagh did an unbelievably good job for me and I felt totally confident from the first visit. He and his staff are personable, patient and professional. They answered all of my many questions and addressed my fears but above all I felt I was in the hands of a medical professional that would do a good job for me and never take chances with my safety. I got that and then some in the over-all appearance after my surgery. It definitely hurt, but it was well worth it. While I think I'm done with liposuction I will definitely use Dr Motlagh again should I decide to make future improvements. It was the best $14,000 I ever spent.