Best Results In Tyler! - Tyler, TX

I'm 37 and I look 28. The botox and fillers last 6...

I'm 37 and I look 28. The botox and fillers last 6 - 8 months before I have to go back (my prior doctor's only lasted 4 if I was lucky!) On my injection days, it's life as normal - no bruising, injection marks or any indication that I took my lunch to give myself a much needed lift!

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

I tried several other local Doctors before going to this office. Once I saw my results, I was hooked! I've been going to Tyler Plastic Surgery to Dr. Motlagh for over three years and have been amazed at my results! I have botox and juviderm with "Doc" and have done several microderm abrasions with his esthetician. Dr. Motlagh takes his time to answer all your questions, and he and his staff are all very personable, professional, and kind. I tried other physicians before finding the best, and I can say that there is a huge difference in results, even though other offices would say their products were the same. Dr. Motlagh is trained in the best techniques to achieve optimal results. I recommend this office and staff 100% to anyone who asks me, and everyone I've sent has raved about their results also. Try it and you'll see too! I just went today - my cost is below for both botox and juviderm (well worth it!) AND they signed me up for a discount club, so I received $75 off my visit today with the points earned from prior visits!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Juvederm community.