Breast Reconstruction - Tyler, TX

I was diagnosed with breast ca in April 2013 and...

I was diagnosed with breast ca in April 2013 and had a bilateral masectomy in June 2013. I swore I would not put myself through reconstruction after going through a masectomy. The pain was terrible and all my doctors told me that having reconstruction would be like having a masectomy all over again. Well, as time past the pain became a distant memory so I found myself wanting to get reconstruction done. One thing was I hated wearing my prothesis and found myself not wearing nothing at all. I was getting tired of looking like a man. Dr. Motlagh and his staff have gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was very apprehensive and they made feel so at ease. I am not finished yet with the final result, right now I have my expanders in and they are filled with 540 cc of saline. I think what made me pick Dr. Motlagh is that he is using just me. No cadaver skin, no back muscle. Nothing foreign, just myself. I am excited to see the final outcome and I have no doubt in my mind that he will do a wonderful job. I work with a lady that had her breast reduction done from him and she is very pleased with her outcome also. If you need to talk personally, just call his office and get my number...I have no problem with answering any questions you may have.

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

My dad found him in the phone book