Breast Lift Without Implants and TT - 3 weeks PO

Dec. 27th TT with MR and BL A little about...

Dec. 27th TT with MR and BL
A little about myself... I'm 31, 5'3" and currently about 145 pounds. I've lost more than 100 pounds over the past several years and have been at a stable weight for about a year. I'm super active, I love to run and work out 5-6 days a week. I've never had perky boobs but while I was heavy at least I had something to speak of (a full C). After my weight loss I'm left with a full A small B. They're not that bad if I'm standing upright but if I bend over...I feel like they're just hollow sacks that hang there. Lol sexy right? I actually don't mind my small breasts I just don't like how saggy they are.

My initial plan was to just have a tummy tuck to get rid of the also very sexy excess skin I have around my belly but once I really thought about it I decided, why just fix the belly? I'll just be more fixated on the saggy boobs then. I'd really hoped that I would get away with a minimal scar but upon seeing my PS found that in order to do any real good I'll have to have a full anchor scar. YIKES! This is one thing that scares the living crap out of me. Some of the other things being reading the "Not Worth It" ratings on here and seeing some of their after photos.

I've gotten concerned that the T scar that should be hidden in the fold wont be hidden because my breasts are so small and I'm not opting to have an implant at this time. Make sense? I suppose that's a question for my PS though...Since my surgery date is set so far away I'm really still up in the air about the BL, I've always known I'd do the TT so as far as that goes its happening!
A question to the ladies out there that are on the other side of the procedure. What questions did you ask your PS about this surgery that you feel like were vital to the success of your outcome? Any you didn't ask that you wish you had?

I've decided to go ahead with the breast lift...

I've decided to go ahead with the breast lift without implants. For a brief moment I was excited with the idea of bigger boobs but the reality is I'm just fine with my itty bittys....I just want them up in the place they belong. I'm well aware that there are scars involved in every procedure and I'm at peace with that. (Still would prefer perfectly healed super thin super light ones though.) Specifically my incisions will be the anchor style with an extension of the horizontal one along my bra roll to take up the excess lax skin there. There aren't many of us out there that have small breasts that opt to not have implants so its been difficult to gauge what my results might be but I'm hopeful! So on the morning of Dec 27th the girls will for the first time in their existence be perky.

I had my BL and TT done at the same time so in...

I had my BL and TT done at the same time so in realation to the TT the breast lift has been a breeze so far. I wish I had my before pic but somehow I deleted :/ Trust though my breasts were totally saggy and deflated from my weight loss. Hopefully this will help some poor soul out there searching for examples of BLs without implants for small breasts because Lord knows I had hell trying to find anything.

Hi all, just wanted to do a quick update. I've got...

Hi all, just wanted to do a quick update. I've got a more thorough review going on the tummy tuck thread than I do here since I originally created this one just to review my BL. Since I also had a TT at the same time this review got transferred here. I just can't bring myself to run two solid reviews at a time and not feeling like posting both sets of photos in both places so I'll just keep with the lift pics. If you want to check out the TT side of my experience its here: http://www.realself.com/review/tyler-tx-tummy-tuck-the-road-the-flat-side-tt-tylertx
So here's the quick run down! Yesterday was 3 weeks PO everything is going fine thankfully no problems! My PS recommended I start messaging my scars with vitamin E oil at 2 weeks; I've been using Bio Oil and Golden Salve and already see a difference in some places laying flatter and feeling smoother. The fluid build up under my right arm has calmed down but there continues to be more of a firm bulge there than on the left side. I'm starting to resign myself to the prospect of excepting a certain level of side boob cause its still certainly better than the saggy old lady skin! The right breast is also a bit bigger and also firmer than the left but I was smaller on the left side to start with (still not complaining though). Anywho I've posted the progress of my scars and again hopefully this and possible also my TT review will help any of you ladies out there considering these procedures. Happy healing all!
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Hello, I'm so happy for you. Now as for me I'm looking to have the mommy makeover and I wanted to know if your PS does that and is he located in Tyler, Tx.
Yep Dr. Saar is located in Tyler, Google Center for Cosmetic Surgery Tyler Tx and you should find his site through Mother Frances Hospital. To my knowledge he does mommy makeovers...I think that's really what I had since I had my BL and TT at the same time, although I don't have children :) He and his staff have far exceeded my expectations I would totally recommend him!
Not many of us on the MM site WITHOUT implants....for that reason, wish my profile would't have been forwarded to the MM reviews. Oh well, I try to check out the breast reduction & lift forums, as well as the MM and TT....keeps me busy, but I'm obsessed with hearing about everyone's results and ideas. I had a TT & BR/BL after 80-pound weight loss & Im thrilled with my results too! Glad you're happy with your results! Good healing to ya!
Congrats on your weight loss. So commendable! Not sure how your boobs looked before, but your boobs look to fit your body. Congrats!
Thanks!
Check out Dr Gary Horndeski's before and after photos on his Ultimate Breast Lift technique. No vertical scars and no implants! Pretty awsome results
Thanks I'll check it out! :)
pretty amazing right!?
Dr Gary can I Please Please get the rate I was quoted last year $6900 please please please.All that time I was saving and now its almost double and I know they is no one who does a great job than you. If I could afford it then or now I would do it right there and then.Great job Dr

Welcome to RealSelf! Yes, definitely bring up your scarring concerns to your PS. Here's what some doctors say about scarring after a breast lift. Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.