Nomoreplastic - Tyler, TX

Hello Ladies, I have worked up the courage to...

Hello Ladies,
I have worked up the courage to share this journey with all of you. I have messaged several of you and have been humbled by your encouragement and honesty. I have had my silicone, 360 implants under the muscle for 23 years and I loved them for the first 18 years. Going from the president of the itty bitty titty committee to a nice full bust line felt great A to C. My husband loved them tinny but I had been teased my entire life about no chest and I thought they would make me feel whole stand up straighter and they did.

Well now I am 52 with the same build as I was at 29 no weight gain at all and happily not much sagging anywhere on my body, but I have fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and symptoms of MS and RA. I put my smile on every morning and fight through the constant pain. Taking narcotics doesn’t work for me because I don't like feeling stoned so I just grin and bear it.
I have been reading a lot and researching like a crazy person to find relief which has lead me to EXPLANT, I never associated my ailments to my breasts but after much research, lots of consultations and talking to other women that have had the same problems it all points to getting these toxic bags removed.
Its been an interesting journey as I connect the dots of when I started to get sick, my left breast is as supple as the day it was put in but my right one is a bit hard and it feels heavy against my chest wall (this all began 3 years ago.) I have spent thousands of dollars and too many hours to count in finding out whets causing all my symptoms and the pain, well the pain is a story in itself.
I went to see four PS and three of the four told me I should replace them, but my heart and mind say RUN the other way and be all natural so that’s what I am doing. My husband is so excited you would think he is getting a porche or Lamborghini but he just wants the real me that he fell in love with 32 years ago.
I am sure I will sag but that’s what a good bra is for, I am sure my bikini will look different this year but I am ok with that because I hope to get better and will imagine as I go under the knife that not only the implants will be removed but some of this pain that I live with daily.

No matter what they look like after explant I promise to love myself just the way I am.

I had mine put in and removed by Dr. Whitpenn in Nacogdoches and he is great. If you are still looking for a surgeon he was amazing and has a great reputation! The staff at the surgery center was great both times too:)
You are going to feel so much better after those bags are out. I promise!
So very excited at the prospects.

I am getting so excited. 19 days to go until...

I am getting so excited. 19 days to go until explant!! I posted a question to the Doctors and I just can't belive how many have responded and how kind they are. It is really such a journey that is hard to explain to a friend that only sees me with clothes on. I have celebrated with each one of you for your courage and ecouragment. When I got these implants my PS had me cut out pictures of what my expectations were and I did get what I wanted they have just changed so much over the years creating illnesses and discomfort. Free is were I am headed. ALL NATURAL COMING SOON.
Hello nomoreplastic! My explant is scheduled for march 22 2 days after you,.. I am sure you will do great, you look Very fit for 52'im 50 this summer and cannot wait to bring in my milestone bday..inu these toxic bags . What is your surgeon plan for you? Capsulectomy? Wishing you a speedyrecovery

You're almost there! Thanks for the great story and updates.

I know :) I am so excited (happy dance happy dance) two weeks from today I should be resting at home implant free.

Hi Ladies, Yesterday I had my pre op and...

Hi Ladies, Yesterday I had my pre op and everything is a go for March 20th. Trying to find a sports bra that was small enough that zips up the front was a huge challenge yesterday but I did find one after visiting 5 stores and I still think it will be to big. I will have the drains for 10 - 14 days or until the goo stops flowing.

My surgery is expected to take 3 - 3 1/2 hours and then I get to come home. I am still so excited that I can hardly focus on anything else. I know we all say it often but I am just so Thankful to have all of your stories to read and comfort as this explant approaches. Hubby is still so excited and comforting.
I will share pictures afterwards in celebrating this FREEDOM we all seek. .
I'm so glad you're getting them out! I had my gummy silicone for the last 6 years and they were always heavy but after having my baby 2 years ago I've had nothing but problems. I was researching fibro, ms, ra and any other reasons for my constant fatigue, achy joints, pretty much everything you mentioned. My PS did a capsulectomy on both sides. There was a lot of scar tissue. I'm 7 days po and other than catching a horrible cold I feel like a new woman. I had drains for 4 days, they're just annoying and pinch a bit but not bad. The compression bandage is a pain but I'm sure worth it. I think you'll be so much happier and free with those bags out. You have a great body too so I know you'll bounce right back. Keep us posted and good luck to you. I'll be posting update and pics this tues after my appt with ps.
Good Morning BHard, Thank you for the encouraging words and I am glad your recovery is coming along nicely sorry about your cold and I hope your feeling better soon. I am so glad your feeling like a new woman and I look forward to reading more about you as your healing continues. I remember when I go my implants and my my children were so little 2 and 4 and I couldn't pick them up that was the hardest part of that recovery now I think about seeing them and being able to hug them tight. Thanks again for starting my day with encouraging words. Have a blessed day
My surgery lasted 4 hours and I had the drains for two weeks (got them out yesterday). I did stay the night in the hospital. Initially I was surprised that I was staying but am glad I did, my pain level went up and down quite a bit. However, I did get to go home quite early the next morning. I also had trouble figuring out what size bra to get and as it turns out, I did get one that was too small in the cup size. (I expected to be a B cup following surgery.) The day after surgery, my friend went and bought two front zipper bras, one a C cup and the other a D and surprisingly they both fit comfortably (but I have a lot more fat than you.) Keep an eye out for infection, etc. I caught mine right away and don't get in a hurry to do to much. Take time to heal. Wish u a speedy recovery.

The rollercoaster of self doubt has kicked in hard...

The rollercoaster of self doubt has kicked in hard today. In one short week they will be gone. I think it has gotten mentally harder because I had to stop smoking which is so hard in itself. Although I wasn't a huge smoker to start with I miss my 3 - 5 cigs a day but I know this to shall pass. I am so proud of all you ladies and have so much hope for myself and continuw you cheer you all on.
I went through the same thing thee week before my surgery. I just got to thinking "hey the have been ruptured probably a long time, I don"t need them out....." You are right, it will pass and you will be so ready to be all YOU! I understand the no smoking, just quit two years ago myself. Before the surgery I had to do breathing exercises and because that and the stress, I caught myself thinking about smoking. time to curl up with a book and try to relax. will be thinking of you!
Quit smoking 1 month prior removal. Had it on March,5/13. Prior I was SOO stressed ... started smoking my super slim menthol cigarettes again... few days prior... Still do... BUT, very happy they're out . It took for me a 1 week to be able to go back to work...
kudos to you for quitting smoking! I hope you can stay smoke free! I am quitting as soon as I get my date and I know I will miss it too :( Also the doubt is normal I have days and sometimes weeks and I am 100% confident and then I will have a day or more and I am doubting my decision as well! hang in there this journey is incredibly draining and emotional!

Ok so I am very EDGY and if my husband wasnt such...

Ok so I am very EDGY and if my husband wasnt such an agel we could have had several fights becuase I am so emotional. This rollercoaster I am I celebrating being free and in the next i freak out about looking deformed and look freakish. I know what ever the outcome will be better than having this plastic silcone in me. Thank God my husband is so lvoning and supportive. I have cleaned the house top to bottom, and I will do some gardening tomorrow. Man I wish I had a crystal ball, I have read great success stories and some that didnt come out great as expected. I have stalked every website and I think I could be and expert on boobs. All you ladies are so encouraging and I find comfort in lnowing that this rollercoaster is on we have all taken a ride on. My fybromiagia is BAD today but I think its the mental stress.Love you ladies and thank you.
Thinking of you today, and hope all is well.
I am so excited for you today and wishing you a speedy recovery.
My thoughts are with you this morning....vizualize on only a great outcome and healing!

Good Morning Ladies, I had my explant yesterday...

Good Morning Ladies,

I had my explant yesterday morning and I feel fantastic. I feel free and light, I wan't even shocked when I looked down and saw these little flat breast of mine. The right implant had ruptured (23 year old silicone) and so the Doc had to do some extra cleaning on that side so it is a bit sore, other than that I feel amazing. I am posting my pictures with pride. I am not looking for the fluff fairy to stop by since there isnt much left fluff and thats just fien by me. I have the drains in and they aren't bothering me a bit, lots of stuff coming out so I see it as toxins leaving the body. I didn't loos any sensation in my nipples. Thank you all so much for your support. Big soft HUG
Yay you look amazing! Your boobies are looking fantastic and will just get better with time! Thanks for sharing your photos and inspiring everyone! :))))
You look fantastic sans plastic! Happy healing!!!
Congratulations! Your positivity is infectious and your story gives me hope. Thankyou for sharing xx

Hi Ladies, Three days post op and I see the PS...

Hi Ladies,
Three days post op and I see the PS this morning. My right breast has fluffed up a bit but the right on still looks sad. The right breast was the ruptured on and I have a lot of fluid coming out of that drain. I am off all pain meds and feeling great!! I know I am healing because me incinsions itch like crazy. Hope I didn't scare anyone with my pictures but I want all of the newbies to see it really not that bad even after 23 years and 52 years old. I was admiring my chest this morning and it looks sext being able to see my sternum instead of the balls that were there. I am sure the Doc will take the left drain out since no goo is coming out of that one. I will post pictures later today and lets not forget to send healing prayers to the ladies having surgery today.
Congratulations! I hope you will continue to write about how you are doing and how your symptoms are improving.
glad to hear everything went well! I bet you are super relieved!!
Please tell us if your autoimmune systems improve and when they did. I have another autoimmune disease - LYME - (your cousin) My doctors said that AUTOIMMUNE responses from silicon can happen. Inostinol vitamin that may clear silicon naturally in urine. check with your doc ofcourse if ok. He said autoimmune sysems may resolve from implant removal. Kindly please post if CURRENTLY you still have symptoms and if you should get better - don't forget us. My implant to be removed in 1 1/2 wks. Your story has hit home with me and given me real joy of good outcome to expect. Thank you

Good Morning Ladies, Prior to implants I was a...

Good Morning Ladies,
Prior to implants I was a Double AA and guess what ?? I am a Double AA again. All the symptoms that have plagued me for years Fybromyalgia, Neurothopy, RA symptoms and MS symptoms that have riddled my body are gone. I would cry in the shower daily because of the pain I felt hopeless and and scared that this would be how I would have to live my life. Did I have a placebo effect because I meditated that all my pain would leave when the surgeon took my implants that he would take all this pain as well because that is what happened. Who am I to question all of this. I DO know for a fact that I am pain free. My legs and hip have zero pain and .that constant pulling and burning between my should blades but most of all the joy in my heart is real. I took the pain medication from my PS only on the first day so this isn't drug induced this is real. The drain on the right side is tender and the goo that continues to come out is gross. I stand 5'5 weight 118 and I feel Joyful, Healthy, Happy and All NaturalL. Next week I will start shopping for a bathing suit and I will get a Bikini with ruffles on the top to give a little more definition to my perfect self. I am FREE . MY PS Dr. Motlagh should win an award for his caring, kindness and skilled hands. I will post more pictures after the drains and stitches are gone. Soft hugs to my healing friends,
BTW, I just caught up on your recent update - God bless you that your pain is gone and will remain gone. :) I have had rosacea that had been getting progressively worse and now my skin is surprising calm post explant.... And I had saline implants as I thought they were safe... So happy for all of us that we are achieving such fantastic results and amazing true health... That equals true beauty!
Excellent Bitty, I guess putting foreign objects into our bodies doesn't always work out. I am so glad your skin has calmed down and cheers to being ALL NATURAL.
You look great! I hope you're feeling better... today i'm feeling much better. I have my post-op this afternoon. Can't wait to get these drains out. NervousGirlie, I've been eyeing the LSpace bathing suit myself... Glad I didn't buy it pre-explant. Lol

Well today is 1 week post explant and feeling...

Well today is 1 week post explant and feeling great!! The drains and stitches came out today yippee yahoo!!!! No more baths and washing my hair in the kitchen sink I can take showers starting tomorrow. I did get a little unexpected padding added to my already tight sports bra for an additional week just to make sure no fluid builds up in those empty pockets but that's alright by me. I get an odd tingling in my right nipple from time to time but outside of that no complaints. It is with great pride that I post my latest shot and will wait a few weeks to post the final outcome. I think not bad for a 52 year old that nursed two and had silicone implants under the muscle for 23 years
Hi! I'm scared to say it prematurely, but I feel fantastic too. All the problems like you had mentioned from breast implants were exactly mine and I have so much energy it's kind of strange. I hope you keep feeling fantastic and thank you for sharing your experience and encouraging all of us in limbo! Hugs to you
Bhard it is amazing and exciting and I am so glad you have the same energy results. I get so jazzed when I read everyone's posts and I love that we get to encourage people and cheer them on. Seeing the results give so much hope to so many woman. Continued health to you. Hugs to you
Congrats on your explant! I went to college in Tyler, so very familiar w/your area :) I had my explant today, & despite little breast tissue, I feel pretty good-tight jog bra w/ace wrap. Now to work on the acceptance part... Your inspirational words were jus eat I ended to hear. Thans for sharing and I hope you continue to be free of pain and symptoms for months to come.

Woke up took the binding off looked at the girls...

Woke up took the binding off looked at the girls and had a good laugh because they look like sunny side up eggs from being compressed, took a glorious 30 minute shower and the little fluff came back :) Back into the binder adding more tension, dressed, hair and makeup and feeling incredible. Living with pain for so long and being told just take these drugs you have Fybromyalgia to now feeling like I am in my 20's again is very humbling. Life is good.......
Good Morning Carefree. I am 9 days post op and the drains and stitches are out. I am still binding myself to achieve maximum results and no fluid in the pockets. When I got my implants 23 years ago I lost the feeling in my right nipple and that's the side I had the rupture in. I now have full sensation in both nipples :). My PS said it takes 6 months to be fully healed. I had been in so much pain before explant not in my breast but my body because of fybromialgia, autoimimune, nuerothopy and what was diagnosed as a problem in my SI joint but since explant I have ZERO pain NONE. I see my PS a week from today and I bet he says I don't need the binding anymore but I think I will still wear it for a couple weeks when I am doing lifting or yard work. Happy Easter and you look great
Hi nomoreplastic: I hope to have a great result like you when I have my Explant in 5 days. I want to be done with the autoimmune reactions I am having. Did they go through your nipple or under your breast? I am scheduled for under the breast. I am so happy to hear your wonderful journey to improved health. I was told by my PS that wearing compression 6 weeks gets best results. Happy Easter Margo
You really are healing very nicely :-) I hope I continue along this same path. I was going to go under the breast but went back through the nipple and am praying that the 'puckering' will release as the healing process continues. I am only 14 days out now, and have began to massage the nipple area as my PS said that this helps to release the scar tissue. He said to give it a full 6 months before I can call it 'fully healed'. What has been you experience? Did you PS give you a 'completely healed' time frame?

Hello Ladies, (pitty party pitty party) so...

Hello Ladies, (pitty party pitty party) so yesterday I decided to go shopping for some new tops post explant and I shouldn't have :( Vanity has kicked my ego for the last 24 hours. I know it sounds crazy because my health is 100% better but mentally I am struggling at the way I see myself. While shopping I tried on tops that were xs and they were still to big. I went to the bra section and even a AA was to big, so now I am looking at myself thinking the bottom half of me looks HUGE. I stand 5'5 and weigh 119 so I feel like one giant thigh and then it flashes in my mind thatt's why I got the implants to begin with. I know this will pass and I am in the mourning stages of breast explant. I do my pros and con lits and the pros list is a lot longer so I need to accept the real me and love the real me for who I am. This is a very honest forum and I just needed to share this part of the journey.
Went to see my PS Doctor Motlagh and everything is great. He thought I had some fluid but when he checked with the needle no fluid found. He asked that I still wear compression and not do any heavy lifiting for another week but other than that I am fine, so I left his office and headed out for a bra fitting and to my surprise I am still a 34C, now mind you the cup shape is much different than before and my breast are lower but fill the cups nicley. After I got fitted and purchased the bras and headed to the swim suite department where I found several bathingsuit tops and a dozen of tops that all fit nicley. I have had some stininging pains in both breast and my sternum has been sore the last couple of days but the Doc said it is all normal and part of the healing going on inside there. This journey seems like it has taken forever and I am so done with my boobs. I will post pictures over the week end but wanted to check in with all of you and let you know that there is so much clarity after explant ie, Loving our new old selves, loss of pain from ilnesses that have plagued us and shopping. I can't thank My Doctor and his staff Robin and Linda enough for all they have done. Big Soft Warm Healing Hugs
I am incredibly happy for you!! I hope to join you on the smaller side before too long. Enjoy your new healthy body!
Good to hear that all is going well...so happy that you are pain free. I pray for the same result. How fun to go bra shopping and find you are filling up your cups nicely. It's important to be properly fitted especially when we go from being so full with implants to more natural breasts. Thanks for the update...I wish you continued healthy healing! xoxoxo

Everything is perfect!! I went to see my PS Dr....

Everything is perfect!! I went to see my PS Dr. Motlagh yesterday for a follow up and everything is healing great. I have been wrapping myself in an ace bandage for a over a week and now only have to wear it 12 hours a day for one more week. I feel fantastic free from all the Fibromyalgia pain, back and leg pain. Oh and lets not forget the shoulder blades that burned constantly. I left the Doctors office feeling so liberated and ready to shop for a bra and some shirts. When I had my implants I wore a 34C and at my fitting yesterday I still wear a 34C, now mind you the bra has some padding and I look way smaller but I look natural. I shopped and bought a dozen or more (lol) cute summer tops and I did buy a couple bathing suites as well. Thank you ladies for the support along the way and I will continue to visit this site and cheer others on. I am beyond grateful for my results and the staff at Dr. Motlagh's office, Robin and Linda you are all the best. I will post pictures later today. Warm Hugs to all my explant sisters.
Hi nomoreplastic!! Happy to read that you're doing well. :). You're looking great. :)
You look fantastic, lady!!! Not sure why you think your bottom half looks huge- you seem pretty darn fit and tiny to me! Cheers to being natural!
Thanks NG. I think the image I have of myself isnt what others see. Spent this afternoon shopping with my hubby and we had a BLAST dressing the new real me. The summer wardrobe is now complete !!

I am FREE and loving it. I stayed active all week...

I am FREE and loving it. I stayed active all week end and feel amazing. My husband and I shopped and completed the summer wardrobe, he has been my rock, my pillar my best friend as always and he is loving the real boobs. I was able to deep clean the house, sweep the pool and do some gardening. This morning my husband asked me if I had insomnia because I have been getting up so early since explant like at 3 - 4 AM and I said I just feel so alive and can't wait to start another pain free day. I am no longer binding but I am still limiting my lifting to 10lbs. The natural giggle of my breast is so freeing and I ask myself why I didn’t do this sooner. I can honestly say that my implants seem like a distant memory and the only thing that reminds me of this journey is my incisions are tender and I still have the tingling sensation as I heal inside. Thank You all again for sharing your stories encouragement and sending those healing hugs.
Just sent you a letter back . Just want to say you look great!!
nomoreplastic you look just wonderful, young and fit and frankly, larger than an A. You have a beautiful figure and so well proportioned! Good for you!
Wow, you are looking fantastic :-) x

Happy Sunday Ladies, I got my little reminder...

Happy Sunday Ladies,
I got my little reminder form RealSelf to update so here I go. I haven't looked back or regretted getting my implants out. I feel great full of energy and look forward to each day with a Happy and Thankful Heart. I am back doing everything at full spreed and only think about the removal when I get that tingling feeling in my nipples( but that is happening less and less.) My incisions are no longer raised or tender. Do I have small boobs YES do I like the way they feel YES, does my husband enjoy the real thing YES. So when I catch a glimpse of my much smaller self I smile knowing that my boobs never defined who I was and that sex appeal comes from that glow inside not the size of our breasts..
I wish for all you ladies waiting in the wings to be joyful of the freedom you will have from being all natural, and to those that have already had the procedure and are struggling with how your boobs look remember that time heals all things and they will change over the next 6 months, so be kind to yourselves in mind and spirit. Again I am grateful to RealSelf for providing a forum full of love, encouragement and great information, but most of all I am grateful to all of you for your support and encouraging along the way. Warm Healing Hugs. I will add new pictures on Wednesday at the 4 week mark.
I agree! I'm looking forward to after xplant and loosing weight and getting toned. I think she is an inspiration as well! You rock girl!
You look amazing! I am the same age...how do you get those abds?!! Anyhow, you look great. I am ready to take this on. I've had mine for just 8 yrs (stupid mid-life thing). I'm so ready to be me again. Thanks for the inspiration!
Wow your awesome! Thank you this helps as I'm getting a lot of negative reaction. Well at least one. Unfortunatly it's my roomate. Your words are comforting . Love to you. Now I due have anxiety about were to remove. My doctor wants to remove the way he went in through the nipple. Happy Sunday! And thanks again

Here goes. These are my updated photos just one...

Here goes. These are my updated photos just one day short of a month post op. I have a busy schedule tomorrow so I am getting them posted today. I need to start swimming and tone up a little but I have been blessed with great genes and don't work out or diet. The marks on my skin are from my bra that I took off so my hubby could take the picture.
Congratulations, I suffer from several auto immune diseases, no PS of any kind, and have always wondered how much difference implants can make. You've proven to me that toxic substances in your body are just as harmful as they sound. I'm sticking with my big, saggy boobies :)
You look beautiful! And you have your health back! I am too finding it hard to sleep, I am soo happy!!
You look amazing! Good for you for going back to the natural you! Great results - you should be very very happy.

Today marks 2 full months implant free and the...

Today marks 2 full months implant free and the girls are happy happy happy. I feel healthier than I have in years, sleep better, move quicker and to be honest it's seems like it has been years since I had implants. My hubby is happy and I love the closeness of hugging everyone. I can wear everything and not feel like I am showing to much. My shoulders and shoulder blades no longer hurt and I have only worn a bra twice since explant otherwise I wear bralets or nothing at all. Once we learn to accept what we were meant to have the rest is easy. To all of my explant sisters happy healing and continued good health and to all those waiting in the wings here is a warm, calming healing hug.
I will check in from time to time and Thank you Realself once again for having such an amazing site.
Your story is absolutely wonderful! There were so many times I smiled and felt great about myself because you felt great about yourself. It's amazing how when one woman is willing to be imperfect and still be proud of her body and happy with herself, it makes all the women around her feel safe to be their imperfect selves too. What a world this would be, and what power would women have, if we all stopped competing to be the most beautiful and instead all felt safe to be our imperfect selves? If we put all the mental energy we currently put into appearance into building ourselves and each other up? Us women need this sense of community we get here out in the real world too. I am so grateful that you are setting such a wonderful example for other women and it is my aspiration to do the same. We can change the world and us women can feel powerful! I loved hearing about your wonderful husband; a loving husband who loves our natural self is great for self-esteem. I also had a couple brief times where my self-esteem plunged during the healing period as I adjusted to being small again. I'm so glad you are feeling good and healthy, that is a million times more important than two extra cup sizes! I can't believe how much your skin stretched back too! I am 26 and our results are incredibly similar! I really loved the part when you said you didn't need a visit from the fluffing fairy - what a great sentiment. It shows that you can be happy with your breasts no matter what they look like. To be honest, I don't think the fluffing fairy exists anyway after week 1. My breasts looked exactly the same after week 1, the only minor changes I saw were due to a 5 pound weight gain (I lost 5 pounds right after surgery from no appetite). Anyway, congratulations on doing something so wonderful for yourself! Cheers to your health!
You look so great!
looking great :-) xx

A helpful tip

Hi Ladies,
I have found a product that is amazing. I am just a week over three months post explant and I feel amazing. I have very little breast tissue and go bra less most of the time however sometime you just need a little extra. I bought several bras that look cute but I still get shoulder pain if I wear a bra so I got these adhesive cups that have padding build into the and they are AMAZING... no should or back straps just cups that adhere to your body giving the appearance of full firmer breast. No more dents or ribs showing on the top portion of my breasts. I ordered them online in nude and black they are re usable and will last at least a year with proper care. They are called Nu Bra and the price was $36,00 us. I LOVE these........ Hope your all feeling amazing and learning to love your all natural bodies.
NoMorePlastic, I just wanted to thank you for sharing this journey with all of us. You have been so honest and have such a great attitude, its really been inspiring for me! I have worked on visualizing what my outcome may look like, and I think I am ready for almost anything. I expect to be somewhat shocked even with the mental preparations, and I am sure I will have my moments of low mood as I adjust. But like you say, I have been learning to love myself, and health and feeling better is my priority. I will be more than happy to have an outcome like yours. Thanks again...you look way better in my honest opinion, and I can't wait to be free as well....
Hi Littlehugger, I honestly wouldn't change a thing about my journey. I am posting my final pictures today because I don't think my boobies are going to change or fluff anymore than they have and that's just fine with me. I am healthy and I feel very sexy without the fake balls. Now mind you I did prefer the way I looked in a bathing suit but have solved that with buying tops that have fringe on them. My husband thinks my body is so sexy and that all that really matters. I pray you journey is smooth and that you come to love the real you as I have. Be well and I will be checking on you. Warm Heartfelt Hugs
NoMorePlastic, Thanks for your tip! I intend to purchase a couple, and these should be great for summer, especially with T's! Glad you're doing so well and happy .. happy .. wish you the best!

Last Pictures

Hello Ladies,
Here are the last set of pictures I will be posting. It seems like so long ago that I had this surgery and I pop on here from time to time to encourage the ladies waiting to have their surgeries. I wish for all of you peace, love, health and the ability to accept yourselves no matter the outcome. As I said at the beginning of my personal journey I would love myself no matter what they looked like (they don't look to bad). I am 52, healthy, happy and can still rock a bathing suit without boobs lol. I have included a picture of all of me including my face because I am proud of my new (old) body. God Bless All of you

This is it

Happy Lives To All of You
So appreciate your telling of story---haven't even gone to thinking about giong thru the depression stage. Have Ps consult in Dallas Friday ?
Beautiful! Congratulations, your whole physique is lovely, stay proud :)

11 months later

Hello Ladies and Happy Valentine's Day.
It's coming up on my one year anniversary implant free. I am healthier than I have been in years and yes I am as flat as a board. My figure looks like an athlete and I love it. I do miss having boobs and how my clothes used to look but at the same time people compliment me on how youthful I look. If I had to do it again I would without hesitation. I promise each one of you that it's worth it. I do know many have gone back and got re implanted for them that works but for me I will remain all natural. We all need to be kind to ourselves and learn to love our bodies. I will post my one year anniversary pictures

Honesty is the best policy

18 Months ago I started a journey that has now come full circle. I started my implant journey for several reasons. I had severe pain in my body and was diagnosed with fybromialgia and given a slew of drugs. I wasn't satisfied with my diagnosis nor all the drugs they had me on so I started researching and researching what could be causing my ailments. I was 52 in great shape by appearance but in constant pain. After seeing more Doctors than I can even count I researched the possibilities of my 23 year old silicon implants being the culprit of my body pain and even though I loved the way my body looked with my implants I needed to find relief. I had my implants removed and found relief for a very short period so here I was flat chested, unhappy with my personal sell esteem and still in pain. So back to more Doctors more drugs and thousands and thousands of dollars ,hundreds of hours and to many tears to count. After MRI'S, Cat Scans, Xrays, the culprit was a torn labrum and bone spurs in my hip sock that created nerve damage and pain that racket my entire body not just my hip but my groin, shoulder blades, back, knee and numbness in my foot. I could have just accepted the diagnosis of Fybromialgia and lived on numbing drugs but I wanted to feel healthy and sober. I know Fybromialiga is REAL but in my heart I wasn't satisfied with this diagnosis. Long story short I had my labrum repaired along with my hip sock cleaned out and the spurs on my femur trimmed off and I am now 100% pain free. Sorry for the length of this story but I have to be honest. I missed my breasts, I missed how great cloths looked, I couldn't stand to look at my bare chest in the mirror. My husband never wanted the first augmentation but being the exquisite man that he is he supported me and when I had them taken out he supported me always telling me I am sexy and beautiful with or without them. Well ladies I have made the decision to re implant. On October 8th 2014 I will have the breast I loved for 23 years and my health. This time I am going to have saline instead of silicon and I am feeling on top of the world. I will return to a full C cup and this chapter will forever be closed. Bless all you beautiful woman that love and accept your natural wonderful bodies. I know it's so very vain on my part but we only live once and since I have my health restored I want my body restored to what I had known for 23 years. May God Bless you all
You have been through so much in your life time! I am glad to hear you are better and have worked so hard to end your pain.
Good Morning Brittney. Realizing that you have to be your own advocate and dig until you can't dig any deeper is the greatest thing I learned from my personal journey. Thank you for you kind words and have an amazing week.
Thanks for sharing! You look amazing and I'm so glad it relieved your pain!
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

I visited several in the Tyler area and in Dallas. Doctor Motlagh had such an amazing bedside manner and took the time to listen to my needs not letting ego get in the way. His staff has been great in answering my questions however silly they may seem. He wasn't the cheapest by any means but I have piece of mind. I will share pictures of the masterpiece he creates. In the OR yesterday Dr. Motlagh held my hand until I went under which was only the blink of an eye but what a comfort that was. Thank you Doc