To make breasts fuller. - a - Tyler, TX

To make breasts fuller. Breast shape worse...

To make breasts fuller.

Breast shape worse after augmentation, loose and sagging skin around nipples, breast much smaller than anticipated. Breasts are no longer symmetrical.

The Dr himself told me I had "almost perfect symmetry" before surgery. Over one year post op with extreme tightness/pain in one breast. I have to wear a bra at all times or it feels like the implant on that side will burst out of my side. This was mentioned to PS and I was told to wait a year and if it was still painful I would maybe need a sonogram at that point.

I picked a size and felt very good about it and the Dr had his receptionist call me and talk me out of it.  I really regret this, I was made to believe that I would look ridiculous with the size I selected only (50 cc larger) and I was dumb enough to trust his opinion. My breasts are MUCH smaller than I would have ever imagined and pointy like cones. Even the extra 50cc would not have gotten anywhere close to what I understood they would be.

It was not explained to me that when you are trying them on they look much bigger than once they are placed under the muscle. I saved up for years to do this and have no idea when I will be able to correct this.  Warning once you have paid for your surgery (2 weeks in advance) you will not matter and neither will your opinion.

Dr is fully aware that I am completely un-happy and offered to do the surgery again...at FULL cost.  No thanks, even if I had another 7k I would never trust this Dr again. There were complications due to a surgical error.  I never got a good answer as to what exactly happened and still do not understand, even though I asked repeatedly to explain in a way I could understand.

Dr was very rude the last time I asked about this situation and made me feel like I was an annoying child. I have a lawyer looking into this so I do not want to disclose too much. I was made to believe it was no "big deal" and all research I have done indicates it was a serious complication.

Please atleast consult with another Dr before using this one, because it is his way or the highway and his way looks terrible.  My own mother said they looked awful and she always sugar coats things.  Not a single person I showed my augmented breasts to(before I realized they were not going to get better after time) said a single nice thing. If I was not so humiliated I would post pictures but I break down in tears everytime I see what I have done to myself.

Also specifically ask what will be done if you are unhappy with the results.  I would have been more than happy to pay for anesthetia and supplies again, but not the Dr fee. I consulted with another local PS and he told me that my "pockets were positioned very poorly" The pockets are too low and narrow and my real boob just hangs over them.

How r u now? I was so sad reading your story. What made you go to this particular ps? I'm so glad we have this place to post reviews about bad ps so they don't get another victim. Keep us posted so we can give you moral support thru your upcoming battle. Maybe his ins will settle out of court and you can get bigger ones soon!

I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your outcome, but appreciate you sharing here on RealSelf. I hope you can, in time, find peace with your breasts. You might want to check out our Breast Implant Revision community.

Tyler Plastic Surgeon