53, Fit and Now Proportioned - Tyler, TX

My journey was long and I had my first set of...

My journey was long and I had my first set of implants at 29 and they lasted for 23 years. After some medical problems with no answers I decided to have my implants removed without replacement or lift. Doctor Motlagh performed that surgery 17 months ago and my breasts looked really good yet I wanted to feel feminine and being a AA cup just didn't do that for me. After a long journey my medical problems were being caused by my hip and I got that fixed along with restored health. Dr. Motlagh did my augmentation using saline 365 CC under the muscle and they look amazing. He is so kind and so awesome at what he does I am truly grateful.

Day 4

Well it's day four of recovery and outside of looking busty I have zero pain. I slept like a baby last night placing a pillow under each arm forcing myself to sleep on my back, no pain medication since Thursday and I feel great. My PS doesn't want me to wear a bra or anything tight for three weeks and he will teach me the message techniques this Wednesday when I get my stitches out. The incisions look great and are perfectly placed under the breast and they are healing nicely. I can hear a slight sloshing noise in my left breast if I push it from the side (so I guess I just won't push it there) the gap between my breasts are closing and I think my cleavage is going to look very natural. Saying that I am satisfied is an understatement I am GRATEFUL, feeling BLESSED, HUMBLED and to top it all off I got my SEXY back. Hope you all are having an amazing day.
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

He never rushes you and he listens to your questions and answers them straight forward. He is compassionate and makes you feel like you are his only patient. On both surgeries I felt safe and confidant. I will recommend Dr. Motlagh time and time again.