Excellent Surgeon

Tyler Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing - he has a very positive attitude and caring nature. He will at least try to fix the damage done by others I haver been to two other plastic surgeons and Dr. Motlagh is by far the best. He is the most caring and strives for patient comfort. He even gives in to my quirks, which I appreciate. The last plastic surgeon caused several problems and I am having Dr. Motlagh repair the damage. I trust him immensely. He already fixed one problem caused by another surgeon and did a superb job. I also plan on having Dr. Motlagh fix my legs and repair the tummy tuck damage from the last surgeon.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.