BBL revision with Michael Salzhauer in April, and BA in Miami, looking for surgery buddy :)

I am going to Dr.Campos for round 2 BBL....

I am going to Dr.Campos for round 2 BBL. Absolutely love his work but Angie is such a piece of work. I am sick of her telling me that I need to gain more weight (already gained 15 lbs) and am not a good candidate. I have just reached out to Hannia instead (I heard she is the nicer one). Hopefully I will get a response from her and better luck than with Angie. I dont care how much money I spent, I just want the best doctor!!

I know Dr. Pantoja is also wonderful but after what happened to mbones, I feel very nervous with Pantoja. Cardenas is all about TT... Campos it is!

Is there any sisters that have scheduled with Campos in June but have conflicts now and have to go in a later date? I would love to switch dates with you. I have a wedding to go to in July and really want to get this over ASAP... If anybody is so kind to switch dates with me, I would appreciate so much... Thanks you all BBL sisters...

Congrats on your decision

Changed to join the Duran team

While I love Campos' work, he wont take me as a patient because I am too small. I came across Duran and sent her an email as a joke (never thought would go to DR). She replied within 20 mins, and we went back and forth a couple emails within another 20 mins before she went to bed. She quoted me 3000 dollars first for BBL, and I asked for arm and thigh lipo, which is another 500 dollars.

I called Elizabeth to confirm date as July 15th, and emailed Duran again after I booked my flight. Within 4 hours, she said:

Ok girl July 15
6:30am 4th floor. Say there that you are Dr Duran patient and you have surgery this day. They will fix a little things before I see you.
Have a good evening.

Dra Hilario Duran

Feels like a little too easy...but anyway, I am booked for July 15th and have my flights ready! I bought all the supplies through Amazon and now waiting impatiently for July to come. I am going to my mom for 8 days, and we will probably stay in a hotel. Not sure if we gonna rent a car, get a driver, or just take cabs???? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

And I am flying American Airline, luckily, we got discounted first class tickets so not too expensive. I will require wheelchair assistance on my way back (I think anybody who uses wheelchair cuts the line, so woohoo). Still, cost adds up. Has been volatile in the stock market, hopefully my portfolio holds up...

Hello I am having bbl on July 15th as well.counting down the days.Good luck to you.
yayyyy! yes going in a little under 5 months .. early nov.. cant wait! love her wrk.. any pre op pics n where r you staying? I plan on staying at plaza florida suites :)

CIPLA closed down?

I am sure some of you heard that CIPLA is closed down for 2 days due to health inspection... I emailed Duran and that's her reply:

Hi Dont worry about
CIPLA will be open very soon and while I'm doing surgery in other place
Be relax
Greeting

Dra Hilario Duran

Which email address did u use to email her? Thanks and good luck!
hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com I would send short email with essential info and phrase things to yes and no questions. She has been really quick in replying mine. Thanks
Ur big day coming up!! :) have u purchased any pre op n post op vitamins? Make me heal has a great pre op and post op supplement set for about $60 on amazon.. Bits medics also has great pre op n post op also on Amazon for $90

Cost for the surgery

So I am just finishing buying supplies,

Now here's the list of how much things cost

Supply from Amazon and Walmart: 300 (including garment, waist clincher, all vitamins, post-op supplements
Flights: 1400 for me and my mom, discounted first class (lucky to get it so cheap)
BBL and Lipo: 3500 (thigh and arms included in addition to normal lipoed areas)
Recovery house: will stay with Dominga for 4 days-- 300 or so including pickup and meals
Hotel for another 4 days: 350

Total: 5850

Hopefully theres not too much additional cost. I think it's a great deal and my mom can use a vacation to DR too. I am praying everyday for it to go smoothly and not as much drama as other girls on RS.

I am so excited for you!!!

CIPLA reopened.

From what I read on facebook, CIPLA reopened. Dra Duran's response to recent event:

El cómo, quién y el porqué ya no importan, el hecho es que fue un abuso y atropello el que cometieron con CIPLA y todo el personal que labora en dicha institución y más que falta de consideración por haber cerrado nuestro centro sin previo aviso y sin excusa, lo consideramos una burla. En su conciencia debe quedar que del 100% de los centros donde se realiza Cirugía plástica en este país o somos el mejor o por lo menos estamos dentro de los mejores en lo referente a planta física y equipamiento y si de profesionales se hablara no diríamos que los mejores, pero sí calificados y competentes, no lo decimos nosotros, lo dice el flujo de pacientes que día tras día solicitan nuestros servicios; que en su conciencia quede la cantidad de clínicas y hospitales que SÍ NECESITAN SUPERVISIÓN, pero que probablemente no significan competencia ni riesgo para nadie y mucho menos si quienes operan ni siquiera son especialistas de las áreas que incurren, pero eso no les importa siempre tengan un equipo de profesionales exitosos, con la preparación académica, la ética, profesionalismo y sobre todo con la calidad humana que tenemos en CIPLA; quiénes mejor que ellos para atacarlos y querer sacarlos de circulación? Pues lamentamos decirles que FUIMOS, SOMOS Y SEREMOS CIPLA CON DIOS DELANTE
Y mejor aún lamentamos decirles que nos hemos fortalecido.

Thank goodness...hopefully there's only good things going to happen from now on.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Recent pre-op pic and wish pics

Congratulations on your sx ill be having mine on The 9th ;) with Duran as well
That's great. Maybe I will see you in DR. Where you staying?

15 days until the surgery, will start adjusting diet and in total preparation mode!

Three Weeks Before Surgery

Stop smoking! In some cases, we may ask you to stop sooner. Smoking can interfere with healing by constricting and decreasing blood flow all over the body which may prevent the wound from healing properly. Do not resume smoking after surgery until you are given permission by Dr. Lopes.

IMPORTANT: Smoking causes severe complications!

Stop drinking!

There should be no alcohol consumption for a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to your procedure. Alcohol causes increased bleeding, increases the chances of infection, depresses immune functions and may interfere with wound healing.

? TOP
Make a list of all medications! (Over-the-counter and prescribed)

• Your patient counselor must have a complete list of all medications that you take, either over-the- counter (including supplements and vitamins) or prescribed, before your upcoming procedure.

• Many medications interfere with the clotting process of blood and it is crucial that we know everything that you are currently taking or may take in the near future.

• You will be instructed by your patient counselor to temporarily discontinue certain medications in the weeks ahead.

Check your refrigerator!

It is important that you maintain a healthy diet including many fruits and vegetables. However, there are certain foods which naturally contain salicylates, which affect the blood, and should be kept to a minimum for two weeks before and two weeks after surgery. Cutting down on these foods will help reduce bruising after surgery. Now is the time to clean out your refrigerator and adjust your shopping lists for the weeks ahead.

Foods containing salicylates that should be kept to a minimum for two weeks before and two weeks after surgery:

Almonds Cherries Grapefruit Limes Peaches Raisins
Apricots Cucumber Grapes Nectarines Plums Tomatoes
Berries (all) Currants Lemons Oranges Prunes Vinegar

Two Weeks Before Surgery

Stop 2 weeks BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER surgery:
• All Aspirin and Ibuprofen products including the drugs listed on the enclosed insert.
• All anti-inflammatory drugs used for arthritis. (Please consult your physician prior to discontinuing).
• All anti-coagulants
• Vitamin E taken internally
• If a medication is in question, call our office nurse.
THESE PRODUCTS MAY CAUSE EXCESSIVE BLEEDING!

START 2 weeks BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER surgery (Strongly Recommended)

• Take a Multivitamin tablet daily. Most multivitamins contain some form of vitamin E, however this is acceptable to take prior to surgery. We do ask that you refrain from taking additional vitamin E.
• Take Vitamin A - 8,000-10,000 units, twice a day. This has well-documented beneficial effects on surgical healing and will also fuel your immune system.
• Take Vitamin C - 1,000 mg., twice a day. This is essential for collagen synthesis, which is part of normal wound healing. Your need for Vitamin C will increase after surgery.
• Take Bromelain - 1,000 mg., twice a day. (Pineapple enzyme - from a health food store) This helps to relieve the swelling associated with surgery.

For Liposuction patients only:
• Begin taking Slow Fe (non-prescription iron supplement) once daily.

One Week Before Surgery

BEGIN A LOW SODIUM DIET: (1 week BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER procedure):
Limit sodium intake to 1200-1500 mg. daily. Limiting sodium will help you have less swelling and discomfort and allow you to heal faster after surgery.

GET PROPER NUTRITION AND REST: (1 week BEFORE until 2 weeks AFTER procedure):
• Avoid white carbohydrates such as bread, bagels, rice, potatoes, pasta and sweets.
• Eat healthy, regular meals.
• Eat 2 fruits and 3 green vegetables daily.
• Eat a small amount of protein at each meal.

IMPORTANT! Your diet can aid healing remarkably and reduce swelling and pain!

GET ALL PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED.

BUY SURGICAL GARMENT (if instructed to do so by Dr. Lopes):
• You will be instructed by your patient counselor where to purchase the garment.
• Your garment may need to be altered to fit and you must have it for the day of surgery.
FOR FACIAL SURGERY:
• You may have your hair colored, permed, etc. during the week before surgery.
• Remember that longer hair may be useful in covering the surgical sites during early healing.

3 Days Before Surgery

• Wash the operative area with your normal soap or cleanser once daily for three days prior to surgery.
FOR FACIAL SURGERY: Be sure to wash thoroughly behind the ears for three days.
FOR BREAST SURGERY: Do not shave under arms for 3 days prior to surgery as it may increase your chance of infection.
2 Days Before Surgery

YOU MAY BEGIN TAKING ARNICA MONTANA
• Take every 8 hours as directed and continue for 10 days.
• Continue taking Bromelain as directed every 12 hours between meals. This anti-inflammatory promotes healing. As an alternative, eat fresh pineapple.
The Night Before Surgery

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! If you are having I.V. Sedation or General Anesthesia:
NOTHING to eat or drink after 12 Midnight the night prior to your procedure.
SAFETY ALERT: Failure to comply increases anesthesia risk and may cause cancellation of your surgery!

FOR FACIAL SURGERY:
• Wash and condition your hair as usual the night before surgery.
• Do not use mousse, gel, or hair spray.

IMPORTANT! FOLLOWING I.V. SEDATION OR GENERAL ANESTHESIA:
Make arrangements prior to the day of surgery for someone else to drive you home and stay with you for at least 24 hours after surgery!!
The Day of Surgery

GETTING READY:
• You may brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash. Do not swallow any liquids.
• Do not use breath mints or chewing gum.
• Do not apply makeup, deodorant, lotions, fingernail polish, hairpins or moisturizer.
• Do not wear jewelry or valuables.
• Do not wear contacts. Bring a case for glasses.
• Wear loose-fitting clothing: a button up front shirt, elastic waist pants and slip-on shoes. No jeans or jumpsuits.
• Bring a scarf and dark glasses (to be worn afterwards) for appropriate procedures.
• Bring surgical garment (to be worn after surgery) if instructed to do so by Dr. Lopes.
• You will need a ride to and from the office for the procedure (no Taxi).

FOR LOCAL PROCEDURES WITH ORAL SEDATION
(as instructed by your patient counselor)
• No food or caffeine for four (4) hours before procedure.
• You may have a light meal prior to your procedure. Avoid greasy and spicy food.
• 15 minutes before taking medications: Eat a few crackers or a piece of toast.
• 1 hour before procedure: Take oral pre-op sedation.
• Have someone drive you to your appointment and drive you home.
After Surgery

You will be given specific postoperative instructions for your procedure which will outline in detail what you should do for the next 24 hours and for the upcoming weeks.

WHEN YOU GET HOME: (General Instructions)
• Someone must be with you for 24 hours.
• Do not get up without assistance. Stay quiet and do little talking, movement, and lifting
as excessive activity may cause bleeding to occur.
• Pain medication can be taken soon after leaving the office if needed.
• If you experience nausea, use the anti-nausea medication.
• Sip liquids slowly, increase gradually. By evening you may have a light, soft meal.
• Do not drink any alcoholic beverages (beer and wine included) for 48 hours. They do not mix well with anesthesia and may make you very sick.
• Do not smoke.
• Do not drive or do anything that requires your coordination for 48 hours. Medication
and/or anesthesia agents may interfere with good judgement.

I'm staying at the renassiance what about you ?
I am staying with Dominga for the first 4 days and will go somewhere else for another 4 days. Her RH was sold out so I only got the first 4 days reserved. Let me know if you think Renassaince is a good choice, its by the beach and I like it a lot.
Yea she is incredible :)

Team Duran!! No more doctor shopping

Since CIPLA closed down (I know now it re-opened), I have been looking for other doctors like a plan B... I talked to Baez and Robles, and I just dont feel they can give me a body that I desire. Baez is new and sweet, but I don't see enough evidence that she is aggressive on lipo and fat grafting. Robles seems to be good at TT, but there's bad reviews on her too.

I am going to stick to Duran and CIPLA. Life is about taking calculated risks, and based on the research I did, I feel good about Duran. Flight is still on July 14th, and SX at July 15th. Wish me luck, sisters :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Iron overdose could be serious!!!

So guess what, I was so scared that my hemoglobin level would not be 13 that i overdosed on iron supplement...Its so stupid of me but I had 3 days of intense stomach cramps and diarrhea and didnt know what caused it! Yesterday I suddenly realized that could be attributed to sudden increase of iron dosage and i went to Urgent Care on July 3rd. The doctor called poison control and took my blood and didnt release me until 11pm.

Now it's 10 days until the surgery and the doctor said to stop all iron supplements. Because iron is not water soluble and our bodies will store it and it's dangerous to have excess amount of it.

For future dolls whose surgery is months or a year away, I think you guys should be cautious on iron intake. That's my 2 cents after coming back from the urgent care room...

Indeed! Thanks 4 update! Hope all is well n ur gonna do great :)
Thank you for updating us! Get better, everything will be resolved by your surgery day!! Be blessed!
I was taking this chewable iron pill with Vitamin C. It was like candy and it was hard to stop - _ - In the past three days I had really bad stomach problems kinda like food poisoning and i had to stop iron supplements. Now i feel better. My urgent care doctor said, if things go worse from here go to emergency room directly, dont come back here. WTF is that... But sisters, try to strike a balance and dont go overboard with Iron. It could be lethal.

One week left since I leave for DR

my stomach cramps finally subdued a little and I am starting to take Bromelain. I will start taking Arnica pill in 4 days. I hope I wont need a blood transfusion in the end, I am really worried about the risks carried by it. My mom is going with me (she is actually flying from China, I am flying from the states)....I hope she is the same blood type with me so worst case scenario that I can use her blood.

Just praying everything will be fine.

Hey fluffy, just a lil info for you I researched the whole having your family member donate blood and you use it for you transfusion. They will not do it because the blood has to go through a whole slew of test before they will let it be bought for a transfusion. My husband and I have the same blood type and it was not possible in the time frame. Girl I was trying to research every aspect of this process.
Thanks for letting me know, Bubblelicious:) that makes me feel a little more comfortable that they will do more tests before use any blood. But I am still concerned about the risks carried by blood transfusion. Maybe I can do an iron transfusion in extraordinary circumstances... Hopefully it won't be necessary. You are healing so well sister, I am wishing you a speedy recovery!
I did do an iron transfusion. They use venofer and the transfusion can last anywhere from 45min-2.5 hours.

Anxiously waiting

There are only 4 days left since I leave for DR. Mama will fly to me from Beijing on Thursday. I will compile a supply list when mama finishes packing for me, but my feeling is that I went over-board on supply. :) It's okay, I would rather be over prepared than under prepared.

I will stay with Dominga for the first 4 days and re-evaluate my option and see if I will be well enough to move to an all-inclusive resort. If any of you guys have recommendation, please let me know.

Nothing else is new. praying that things will go well.

Your lucky i have been trying to book with her for months and she never respond back to my emails, that's crazy!
Good Review! I will be following your journey! Good Luck, your on your way to a big booty!
Bubblelicious, Do you think I should take 5-6 iron pills right out of surgery just in case? I dont know if that's recommended but I dont think it will hurt if you just lost so much blood? What you think hun.... Thanks!

Less than 3 days and I will be Dra Duran's first Asian doll

Mama is coming in tonight and I'm ready to go. Nervous but more excited than anything. My supply is crazy, I will take pics of my supply and post here later.

I asked Duran to confirm my date and she didnt reply :( Used to be very prompt in replying email but not sure why she is not this time. But this lady from the Facebook group helped me reach her and confirmed my date. Lucky!

Hopefully weather will be clear by Sunday as I am sick of all the thunderstorms already!

Good luck and happy healing!
Thanks doll
I wish you the best of the luck and great outcome! I am going to be duran doll myself, but ery nervous and do not know what her lipo gonna be, I hate dumpy uneven skin surface ( lipojob). I hope you gonna ve super happy I will be watching you posting some updates maybe pictures and share your experience! I will pray for you on 07/15 -the day of your surgery. Good luck!!!

Pray everything will go as planned

On Sunday leaving for DR with mama

Good Luck please when you are feeling well update so many Duran dolls do not post here.. we are only relying on IG and Facebook right now lol :)
Good luck!!
Good luck and great sx outcome, hope you will get what you wish and your bootay will like like your "wish pictures"!

Flight is on time, suitcase is packed

Woohoo. Duran here I come

Hey doll Im praying for you good luck..
Hun hun... Hope everything goes as planned. Wishn u a safe journey & look forward to seeing ur postop
Hey Fluffy, just wanted to let you know I said I prayer for you and can't wait to see you pop up on the other side! God Bless you my dear, may all your Booty Dreams be fulfilled! xoxo

had sx yesterday and it went well. dra Duran is so sexy.

I am drinking protein shake like a mad man and have a pee tube in me. They gonna put me in CG later and I will update you guys with pictures.

Woo Hoo! It's good to hear from you! happy healing chica!
WOOOOOPPPP! Go Fluffy, go Fluffy GO!!! Stay strong Love, Happy healing get TONS of rest!! xoXXox
How do you feel one day after sx? hope you feel all right !

I'm waiting for my first massage to come

This is the first day and I feel great. I'm incredibly swollen but the pain is much better than I expected. My booty is huuuuuge (like Salama's work) and my tummy is sucked up dry.

I'm too swollen tho, look at my hands in the pics. Hopefully it will go down once I start the massage

you look so skinny on the very first before op picture, where did A. Duran got fat from for your BBL?LOL
I'm planning on staying with Dominga too, September 6, Turing to gain weight untill them
You look great!! I am so very happy for you!

Things are getting better each day:)

Yesterday I had my first poop after the sx. It was the most difficult experience I have had about the whole sx. I wonder why nobody ever emphasizes the importance of having it early on. Now I'm asking you girls to really pay attention to it, get a couple diff kinds of laxative and get a garment that you don't have to take off to go to the bathroom. You will thank me for it.

Here's the day 5 pic. I'm too swollen, especially my legs and feet. My waist is at 27, which is slightly smaller than before. It is shrinking everyday.

(I didn't add to hips at all. I think the swelling makes it seem like I did. I really wish the booty to go down, it's at 44now. Way too big for me because I wear a size 4. And it won't be easy to buy clothes w a butt at 44.)

After day 4, I moved to Barcelo hotel from Dominga. It is very okay, and I won't recommend it. We ordered room service one night and the food came late and cold. I only ate one bite but my mom ate and she got sick since then. She threw up and is feeling nauseous still.

Sometimes I am glad I took my mom here but sometimes I regret it. Now I'm regretting it. She's sick because she said she saw me hurt and make her traumatized and now I need to take care of her. :( Wtf is that!

I have thoroughly enjoyed Duran and a very smooth sx process. Pain is getting better and swelling is going down slowly. I need to buy new compression garments. If anybody has recommendation for stage 2, will really appreciate it.

Wonderful to hear how you're progressing.....makes me very hopeful for my girl BB that Duran is gonna do her right.....I can sooo relate about your Mom story lol! God bless you and Mom.....safe journeys
you Look amazing! I'm 130 lbs and your review has given me hope. I didnt want to gain for the sx... Thank you Thank you Thank you! and happy healing ☺♪ ♥
saw your pic on durans twitter looking good girl and hope mom feels better. My mom from Taiwan and if she goes with me she would probaly bring her own noodles and stuff lolll. Happy healing hope your mom feels better.

Sorry I haven't updated for a while

I had a rough plane ride home. I didn't realize it's necessary to get a doctor letter before you fly. So when AA told me to fax them a doctor letter, I was like, you got to be kidding me. I called Elizabeth and she didn't fax it until one hour later. I begged her many times but she was being very aloof and I ended up missing my original flight. Rebooked to a later flight the same day and didn't get home until midnight.

So please obtain doctor letter before you fly sisters.

After I came back from DR, the long plane ride got me very sick. I had fever for almost two days and diarrhea( from laxatives taken before). It is quite a roller coaster ride. I felt really good coming out of sx but ended up getting real sick after I get back to my own home!

Other than that, I'm enjoying my hourglass figure. I didn't ask Duran to add to my hips, but my hourglass curve is very dramatic. (Duran posted one pic of me on her twitter, I actually had a Lipo foam inside that dress. Otherwise it would look even better). My feet are still very swollen and I have to walk with my legs wide open(like a crab).

Duran is really sweet and responsible in person. She actually messaged me on FB and checked to see if I got home safely. I love her.

Duran's prescription list in Spanish

Our FB sister translated it to English. I will dig it out and post it on here later!

hey how are you! you look amazing, did she used local or general anaesthetic on you??
Hey ms lady u look great. how long did you stay in D.R? did have drains? and for how long?
fluffytoo you look wonderful!!!! I would like more information on how to book the recovery home and what hotel should I stay in and do you know if they will let my husband stay with me?

Feeling better each day!

Came back to work full time 2 weeks after sx and feel pretty good. Now I can finally walk with my legs closed like a normal person.

Here's a booty shot for you guys :)

Can you please post more pics of your stomach and side view? Did you get arm lipo as well? What is the difference between your pre and post measurements? How long are you to wear Compression Garment? Do you still think to alterate your clothes or you wear same size? How would you compare Campos and Duran?Thank you and fast healing! Thank you for sharing!!!
omg sounds great duran is amazing!!! what rcovery house did u stay in and how were the rooms?
I stayed at Dominga's I won't recommend it because there was no 24 hour AC or hot water. They are nice people though.

25 inches waist today

This hourglass is just becoming more and more dramatic. I came out a 27 waist and today at 25. Picture for you all

Hello did you receive lipo in your inner thighs?You look wonderful what garment are you wearing now?.
hi doll!! were any incision marks left?
Giiirrrlll! That last pic has my heart beating fast for you! LOVING THAT TINY WAIST! Booty looking amazing as well, hope your recovery is going well! xoxo

1 month post op

I'm attaching some naked pics here since a lot of you have asked. I love my results now even tho my idiot boyfriend complains that my butt is too big and hips too wide. Asholes!

I took those pics in the am and I slept half of the night w/o garment. I always wake up with the smoothest stomach ever. I think I get most of the swelling after work. I don't believe in living in the garment and will get out of the garment 2 times a day.

I think things are going well but I still have lumps and burning sensations on my arms and thigh. I'm still looking for the garment that I like and will post here once I find it.

1 month post op

Your body is pure perfection! Waist is super tiny and butt is a perfect proportion to the rest of your body! I absolutely love it!!! Gorgeous !
The (Colombian) garment I have on my blog is a full body bbl garment with sleeves.. U look great by the way :) did u have to pay Durán in cash or does she accept checks?
You def have to pay cash I don't think they have capacity to cash US checks. Just take cash w you, you will be fine!

So I finally found the perfect garment

Got on eBay from MarBostonStore

Gives perfect compression and my swelling went down magically after I wear it. Guess it's important to give right compression.

Hey girl , you look great !!! Just wondering why ur belly looks a little lumpy i tht normal ? Also your belly button looks different will it go back to normal ?
It is normal if you look more pics post op. the belly button I'm not sure. It's def not the same pre op. it was closed, like a line. Now at least it's stand up.
Do you feel that your stomach looks/feels lumpy?

6 weeks now dolls and things are finally picking up

Lumps on my arms are almost all gone and legs are getting thinner and thinner. Now there's a gap between the legs and I love it. Still need butt to fluff more and rounding out.

Bought new pair of jeans yesterday and I look hot in a pair of low rise :F

Tummy still hard but I'm patient and still committed to the garment!

Fluffytoo - You look beautiful!! I love that black dress, you wear it well! Thank you so much for being so detailed with your BBl journey and I so much appreciate all of your tips and heads ups. Since you are petite can you share your stats - starting weight, and height? I am so considering Duran, but I had a BA and TT with lipo of the flanks in March and don't really have any fat for a new and improved booty - So, I will have to wait..what a bummer :( I am 5'2 and now weigh 135lbs, so I'm not sure if I would be a good candidate for a BBl at this time. BTW, I do have some questions for you, if you don't mind. ~ Do you know if the anesthesiologist was board certified - a nurse or an actual doctor of anesthesiology? ~ What did you think of the facility where the surgery was conducted? ~ When were you able to return to work? Again, thank you so much for sharing your story with us. Happy healing Duran doll :)
Happy healing
Hey , just curious do u need to follow up with any doc here in the states now ? Duran told 10 days for recovery in dr is good but dont yoy need to see doc after i e month period ? Also how was ur plane ride home . Di you sit on tour booty ?

A little over 9 weeks

It's all getting very well. I went to NY last week and guys were hitting on me like crazy. Lol.

I'm now wearing a xs squeem vest 10-12 hours a day and I want to wear it for at least 2-3 months. Love my skinny waist.

Here is my silhouette, sorry it's so dark in the room.

Love it , amazing... duran email is not working ???? Need her
Now you have the perfect body! I love it! Im
Great review! Glad to see how the BBL looks on thinner women. Your shape is beautiful

Cant believe how much time just flew by

I am about 7 months post op, still happy with my body, no regret at all. I think I will get BA to balance out my body, now it's too bottom heavy :-) I am thinking to get BA from David Kim, Leonard Hochstein, or Michael Salzhauer. I think Salzhauer is probably the winner here, because his price is good, and he is both good at BBL and BA. So I may get a BBL revision and BA at the same time.

I havent set a firm date or anything, but hopefully will be able to get a date in April. I am looking for a surgery buddy to hang out and share cost renting a condo. Please message me for details if you gonna be in Miami in April. :)

Hun why revision ? What do you need to make better?
Hey you look great! I am having my bbl with salzhauer on the 9th of May so let me know if you would like a buddy if your surgery is around that time.
U look great girl :) I'm a brand new Duran doll n we hav similar results. I wanted to kno how long b4 u layer on ur butt n hips? I'm still so uncomfortable on my stomache smh
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Now I am with Duran, she is the sweetest doctor ever.