Two Months Out, and Still Having Issues...

I had smartlipo of my abs, flanks, and saddlebags...

I had smartlipo of my abs, flanks, and saddlebags two months ago. When I do any kind of jumping movement, it's very uncomfortable in my lower back. The only way I can think to describe it, is it feels like I have water balloons in my lower back that bounce up and down when I jump. Is anyone else experiencing this???

Three years out now, and still very uneven in...

Three years out now, and still very uneven in places. I wouldn't recommend this procedure unless you're going to someone who specializes in it.

Doctor was very rude at follow-up....blamed the unevenness on me for not coming in sooner? And offered no remedy.

Sorry about all your troubles . I was wondering if the doctor who performed liposuction on you as well recommended you to wear compression garments right after the treatment and have lymphatic massages that help with evening your skin out in other words to eliminate or minimize post liposuctiol lumpiness?.
Dr. Gert Walter
im also wondering who was your doc?
Can you share your provider info?
I did not do vella smooth treatments...but now that I'm three months out, my saddlebags are uneven and lumpy, so I'm not happy with it.
who was your doctor? I'm in MA also and curious to know. Thanks.
Over all are you pleased with the results? Can you please give me the name of the doctor you used...please?
yes! i only did outer thighs almost a month ago. i see very little difference ad i feel the "water baloon" movement u mentioned.i feel wierd when i take the spandex/leggins off still. stil hurts alot too!! will we really see a major difference? did u do the vella smooth treatments yet to tighten the skin afterwards.