What Braces! There Hidden! Lingual Braces for Perfect Smiles! - Tweed Heads, AU

Since having my first consultation with SOUTH...

Since having my first consultation with SOUTH TWEED ORTHODONTICS, I knew i would be completely happy and overly satisfied with the results. I am currently 1/3 the way through my treatment. Dr Francis Wong and the staff exhibit the utmost professionalism, but at the same time cater for a relaxed and very welcoming experience.

My lingual braces have already altered my smile for the better. I receive compliments all the time on how much better my teeth and smile appear. Lingual braces are responsible for this. They are hidden on the back of my teeth, and only people who know i have braces can actually tell. this is one of the best things, alterations with (lingual) invisible braces can been noticed immediately and not only after braces are removed.

Dr Francis Wong

I choose this provider of lingual braces as their professionalism and highly satisfiable results were clearly displayed within my first consultation. So far my experience has been incredible, i would highly recommend the skills and staff of SOUTH TWEED ORTHODONTICS! There product and training has resulted in practically a pain free, affordable, and highly recommendable treatment for an individually perfect smile. Although a slight speech impediment resulted when the braces were first positioned this quickly disappeared. I believe lingual braces are the future for perfect smiles. :)

It sounds like you are loving your braces. I would love to hear what the adjustment period was like for you. Also, please post some pictures so we can see what they look like. :)