Full Face and Neck 3 Months Ago and On the Fence? - Tustin, CA

OK, since I didn't want to take narcotics, I...

OK, since I didn't want to take narcotics, I thought I could get by with just Ibuprofen for this procedure. I mean, how bad could it be, right?

WRONG! It hurt like hell. However, Dr. Plechas was supercool, patient, and spent a lot of time on me! He clearly knows what he is doing.

Dr. said it could take up to six months to see complete results, so I will try to be patient. I do see a little improvement in my undereye area and lids - nothing drastic, but nice.

I am REALLY hoping hoping hoping to see a little tightening in my jowl-area (it is currently not bad, but it bugs me).

For me, 2.8K is a LOT of do-re-mi for me to spend on anything, so I want to be SATISFIED. I will not hesitate to contact Dr. P. for a jowl touch-up (hopefully gratis, if I am not pleased with final results).

Will keep y'all posted!

Hi, so far no change since posting. Pretty disappointed because it has been nearly 4 months and I see nothing by way of tightening in the jaw/jowl area. TBD!

Oh, that's not good. Although most community members mention it takes 3 months to see full results some mention it can take up to six, as you said TBD. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi capted,

Based on the community it seems promising that you are seeing results already. I'm glad your doctor told you it would be a bit before you saw immediate results. I'm know it's only been just short of a month, but how's everything going?

Thanks,

-Britt

It's been 5+months since full face/neck and I...

It's been 5+months since full face/neck and I gotta say: I am bummed. A lotta money for squat. Dr. spent so much time with me, we were both enthusiastic about seeing results.

I need to see what others think about my contacting Dr. and requesting that he revisit at least my jowls (gratis, I hope).

Any advice/opinions?

Capted did you do pics before and after? I wonder if you could do photoshop like another woman (Tellyjan) did on this site to see if there is a difference but you don't see it?
Michel Plechas, MD

I will rate him excellent once I am pleased with my results! :)