My Cellulaze Experience

I recently underwent the cellulaze procedure on my...

I recently underwent the cellulaze procedure on my outer thighs. I was unhappy with the appearance of the cellulite on my outer thighs. I hated to wear shorts or a swimsuit because of the cellulite on my thighs.
I chose Dr. Bunch because I heard such wonderful things about him and the results the patients get from surgery performed by him. I also liked the fact that he has an operating room in his office which is more private. I had the procedure done with light sedation due to the fact that I also had Smart Lipo of my back. The staff at Dr. Bunch's office was very nice and made me feel at ease. The anesthesiologist was also nice and helped calm my nerves.
Once the procedure was over I was able to go home. I did not have a lot of pain after the procedure just some mild discomfort. I wore a garment on my legs for about 3 weeks following the procedure. I was able to return to work in a few days.
I am now about 2 months out from surgery and I already see a huge difference. I recently went on vaction and was able to wear shorts and a swimsuit without worrying for the first time in a long time. I am very pleased with my results and was very pleased with Dr. Bunch and the experience I had at Plastic Surgery of Tuscaloosa.

Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

Its great to hear how pleased you are with the outcome. I would love it if you would post some photos for us to see the before & after. We are all so curious to see real results!