The Nose Bone is So Bigger then Before Rhinoplasty - Turkey, TR

My nose was much better looking befor... now its 3...

My nose was much better looking befor... now its 3 month after the rhinoplasty and my nose is so ugly and the bone is wider i relly dont know what to do... i know the tip is stil swollen but i am not happy at all i feel so ugly.... i did a nose job because when i smile my nose get wide and i wanna make my nose smaller more like celebrity... but now i wish i ever did it and is hard to wait i just wanna make new nose job?

It looks like it has to just be swollen, unless your doctor secretly added more to your nose by grafts or implants without discussing it with you, I don't see how it's possible that he could have enlarged it? What does your doctor say about your result? I still think you look beautiful but I understand how it can be difficult to be patient when you feel there is no improvement. Keep us posted!

Your nose looked gorgeous in your before pics and still, to me, looks really nice. I think there's a good chance you're still swollen, so please try to be patient and get too frustrated yet.

What did you not like about your nose before?
acibacam hospital

can somebody tell me what is the problem? why is the bone so wide? after 3 months..