My Journey - Belgium

Hey everyone well Iv finally booked my rhinoplasty...

Hey everyone well Iv finally booked my rhinoplasty but still feeling unsure. . Iv always hated my nose since I can rember and I have always said id get it done now that iv the money im feeling scared but excited and anxious. But I know if if don't go ahead with it if to regret it. 2yrs of age and iv a young daughter I no its probly selfish of me but it's just something I need to do!

not sure

not sure what to do so confused and worried about picking the right surgeon i dont know whether to find another clinic closer to home or what to do ,,but its just so pricey in ireland !!!!! help people:)!!!!!

change of plan nose booked for feb 5th

Just booked my flights to belguim to finally get my nose done. im so exciteddddd! Eeeeek cant wait iv wanted this for so long. All my family and friends are happy for me except for my boyfriend he is not happy but im hopping he will get over it i know hes probly just worried about me so hopefully when its done wel be both happy with the results! Im super excited anyway bye bye witch no nose!

2wks

Eeeeeeeeeeksssssss two wks and il be getting my new nose feeling a mix of emotions from nervous to excited feel bit sick.. il be put to sleep so thats what is freaking me out the thoughts of it cant wait til its just done n dusted ..... excited woooooo

1wk to go!!!!

The final count down is on and all i can think of is being put to sleep im terrified really putting me off !! Iv a young daughter so id never forgive mysrlf if she was left motherless because of me and my obsession with my nose !!!lol i know its extreme but its all i can think of! Other then that though im excited! Cant wait for it.

4 Days to Op

And iv woke up with a sore throat n ear ??? I read somewhere in the emails from my surgeon that if youv any ear infections or any infections u have to post pon your op ??i really hope not :( has this happened anyone else .. just my luck .

2more sleeps

And i will be in in belguim wooooo getting excited now hope all goes to plan not really nervous about the op hopefully il get results i want! thinking positive i will keep you all up todate with pictures and stuff as soon as im there :)

TOMORROW

Heyyy tomorrow is D day im super nervous i shed a few tears last night.. right now im ok excited but scared but im just telling myself to remember how much iv wanted this and now its happening wish me luck

DONE

Hi all just back in my hotel room not in any pain just uncomfortable cause i cant breath true my nose ...excited to see outcome of my nose now .. nearly backed out at last min but pulled myself together and im glad now because now im done n dusted will keep u posted with pics heres one now day 1

oh also

Hospitsl was lovely everyone spoke english and were very caring and friendly . I walked back to my hotel as it was two mins away and walk did me good

day 2

Today im more awake and still not feeling much pain . Just my eyes were nearly swollen shut but my friend got me some ice packs and swellen went diwn a good bit so thats good:) im getting my packaging removed tonight im nervous about that but excited because my worst experince of this hole thing is the nose packaging oh my god its irratating

day 3

I look lik a gerbell .. came home today my daughter looked horrifed also got a few taps on nose from her hugging me so il have to try be more careful .. pain wise none really thoughg id have psin its crazy ik not even taking pain killers no need ... now to focos on getting rid off my puffy cheeks and brusing lol ...

its now Day 5

hi everyone its now day 5 and swelling in my cheeks has gone done a lot. bruising is still there but they have gone yellow so i hope they'll be gone now soon. no pain just a stuffed nose and it itches under the cast its driving me mad. i'm bit frightened to see what it looks like under my cast i think Tuesday i can take it off il post a picture later :)

stil day 5

Nose is super itchy my surgeon said to leave my cast on for 7 days but im tempted to take it off on tuesday did any one take theres off a day early could it effect result of my nose??

some pics

Here are some pics swellung is fading quite fast as you can see brusies are yelow so they should be gone soon also excited to see my new nose but kinda scared too still doesn feel real feels like its a dream its so weird any way heres the pics

pics

day 6

Today my nose is stil driving me super crazzzzy with the itching grrrrrrr just want to rip cast off ... taking it off tomorrow morning :0 eeeks .... looking forward to leaving the housr having stepped outside since iv been home ... iv been getting head aches i duno if its got to do with maybe synius because of op i duno maybe all in my head ... today i got up straightened my hair put on my tan painted my nails lol so felt good bout my self it was torture having no tan on before op #addict...

cast offf

Hi all just took off my cast n theres a tiny lump wer my hump was could this be swellin? Il cry not going threw that again ever!!!! Heres a pic

more pics

Hard to see lump its very tiny but noticable to me

lump

Ok lump is stil there driving me crazzzzy dunno of its swelling or not i know iv to wait and give it time but grrrr the hump is tiny but stil iwant it to be prefect lol ... heres more pics

before and after pic

8 days post

Hi all swelling a bit down today small lump stil there and its sore when i press on that area its the area that would of had the more trauma so hoping it is dwelling but if not if it doesnt get any bigger then im happy :) my nose is straight just when i get it in the light i can see this slight himp grr ... but i would get revision the way i feel riggr now and i know its wau to early to judge! Positive thinking people positive thinking:)) .. also brusing has gone down al lot although still a little there but its yellow so should be gone soon:)

so many typos whats wrong with me

Hi all swelling a bit down today small lump stil there and its sore when i press on that area its the area that would of had the more trauma so hoping it is swelling but if not if it doesnt get any bigger then im happy :) my nose is straight just when i get it in the light i can see this slight hump grr ... but i would not get revision the way i feel riggr now and i know its way to early to judge! Positive thinking people positive thinking:)) .. also bruising has gone down al lot although still a little there but its yellow so should be gone soon:)

day 9 post

so iv had cast off now about 2 and a half days lol and i dont no if bump is getting better or im getting use to it i can push down on it so hopefully will go if it goes and i get the slight slope i asked for then dr did all iv asked as i asked him not to make my nose alot smaller as i still wanted to look like me my main issue was the bump ! size didnt bother me too much at the min i know my nose is swollen but i feel like an avatar from the front lol. i dont know i dont feel like iv ha my nose dne maye because i feel like its not changed alot ? its just feels like its a distant memory and it was only last wek lol weird. pleaseee swellng go away soooonnnnnn! il add pics soon

pics

From today

before and afters

found some previous pics on my laptop and here is some now pics. although my nose looks better really ope that slight hum goes D:

stop obsessing

Ok im like a wiman posessed with this hump i keep pressing on it and now iv read that can damage it arrgh !!!! Im goin to try leave it be and give it a chance to heal . Im liking this angle though

10 days post

Before and after ... stil trying to keep positive about minor bump

12 days post

Hey stil hav my small bump i can push it away do lets pray it goes lol my surgeon said he can do a minor op if it doesnt but said he does think its just swelling.. im happy other then thst my nose is stil biggish which is what i wanted i still want yo look lik me with ou looking like wicked wich of the west haha ... swelli g has really gone down heres 7days post and today :)

13 days post

Its crazy how fast your bose heals and how every day you see changes starting to really see my results now snd feeking happy with them its getting nicer by the day.. iv been taping it at night and im really finding it helps .. breathing is getting back to normal yaaay :)) feeling normal again :)

day 19 post ....

Hi all im 19 days post now and becoming obsessed with looking at my nose in the mirror :0its taking over my life :0 ... i still have a small bump/bumps on my nose i can press them down so dont think its bone .. my nose still looks big i did stil want a biggish nose but slightly smaller than this . Im nearly at the 3wk mark so i dong know if theres much more swelling to go down. My nose is still sore to touch and my tip is rock hard i find it hard to smile and stuff its weird ... breathing is good cant complain there ... this waiting game us a lot harder then i thought .

19post

5weeks post

So im now 5 weeks post swellin gone down a bit i can still see tip is swollen and iv still swellin on bridge like everyone iv good days and bad today im having a mehhh day i just wish this small lump would go because then for me my nosr would be prefect once swelling all went my bridge is stil sore if i put pressure on it i sneeze lol ... my tip is numb but sore its a really weird sensation although its early days i would say its worth it im so much more confident and although im obsessing about the bump its still alot better then before:)

2months

Hey all just giving a small update :) im hitting the 2month mark its crazy feels millions of yrs ago when i went to belgium crazy . Anyway i stil have a little bump that gives a tiny hump illsuion also my tip is looking long i no its stil swollen though but dont think itl change too much! I do love my new nose im so much more confident in myself, however, Im going to get the revision to remove bump and make it a lil smaller :) its annoying the thoughts of goin threw all that again but if it means il be happy in the end itl br worth it :)
Revitalize In Turkey

Changed doctor no longer turkey but belguim

Hi could I ask why you changed from revitalise in turkey to somewhere in Belgium instead? I'm also from Ireland and nearly went with revitalise but decided not to in the end.....
Looks supernice!!! Lump is so small..only you see it I think..Congrats ))
Aw thank u thats wat my friends are saying that they cant see it only me :) i have them drove crazy with it lol
Any updates on your nose :)? xx
hi sorry havent updated wil take pics tomorrow . small hard lump stil there but also bridge of nose stil swollen so hopefully when that settles it all will go down:(
Hi, how is your nose doing ))?
hi its great im in love with it:)
the bump looks like its gotten smaller
Yes i think it has i can push down on it too also another appeared i can can push that also so hope its just got to do with healing its getting really straight tip is still swollen its a long healing process that i thought id be ok with but im not ;(
hey :D how r u ? i think u r very well today ..i am in the same situation my nose is getting beautiful day by day ,,,before 2 days my friends were surprised with the result every day alot of people say that my nose is great and will be better ,,,we are the same good luck again and congrats for both of us :D
Yes congrats to us both:) everyday its getting better i do still have like a small hard ball on brudge of nose its weird but its getting nicer with the days goin by. Im so happy you are loving your new nose thats great news :))
Super!!!
Awe thank you :) x
I think it looks very nice!
Oh thank you :) think im just thinking into bump too much but i do really like it :)
I also see a minor bump on my nose. I'm at 2 months post right now. I'm kind of ok with it now because I am still happy about the other improvements. The small bump you have is not noticeable! I bet no one will see it but you, I would give it time
your nose is gorges im glad your happy:).. im ok with my bump im just worrying that if it gets bigger but if it stays the same or gets smaller i will be happy as it does look alot better then before :) thank you for your reassurance
is your bump soft or hard? and you are at 1month p/o?
Im 10 days post .. its soft ish but i can feel bone too so i dont no i can smooth it out a but it does feel like bone too so i dont know its driving me crazy
Smooth it out a little*
:D only 10 days?? you will be fine, im sure it will go away i thought this was your 1 month p/o, how you feel about the tip if you look at my tip it look swollen
Yed i know im still early days but its driving me crazy !! Lol hopefully its just swollen :) yeahy tip is pretty swollen still looks really fat but getting smaller by day .. your nose is really straight how long are you since your op?
Your nose is BEAUTIFUL! the hump is SO minor but i'm sure it's just swelling since it's squishy as you said :) it's early in the healing process xx
Awe thank you i think im over thinking it and driving my self craxy with the fear it will get bigger im gonna try snd leave it alone its only being 9 days i supose:)
yes after my first op ..i had small bumps they don't last too much ,.. u may also find ur nose one day crooked to the left , the next day crooked to right ,,,and so on,,, but after few months every thing was okay no bumps ,,straight nose ,,but that was not my wished for nose so i started thinking with new operation . actually deep inside i am very afraid ...and i can't wait to to see my final results ,,,i have thick skin also so i assume that my nose is very very swollen and this not the final result i ... i feel dissatisfied and shy of go in public my friends are waiting for me to see new nose ,,,i have new shape but the same size :( but 'mi trying to be patient as much as possible, i don' want to think about my nose or even look at the mirror , i will forget my nose and give the time chance to take place in healing process ,,,,try to do like me :) actually deep inside i am very afraid ...and i can't wait to to see my final results ,,,i have thick skin also so i assume that my nose is very very swollen and this not the final result i ... i feel dissatisfied and shy of go in public my friends are waiting for me to see new nose ,,,i have new shape but the same size :( but 'mi trying to be patient as much as possible, i don' want to think about my nose or even look at the mirror , i will forget my nose and give the time chance to take place in healing process ,,,,try to do like me :)