3650 Grafts FUE Surgery - Ilker Apaydin MD - Newage Clinic Istanbul -Turkey, TR

Right now I am on my sixth day after my FUE...

Right now I am on my sixth day after my FUE surgery.
The surgery was painless as they told me before but boring (they ve also mentioned this as I am little hyperactive)
3000 grafts charged by 2 USD the rest was gratis. All my transfers during my stay was on the house. Clinic General Manager was personally in touch with me before my visit and during my stay.Right now I m on finasterid and start rogaine foam two weeks later. Till now I can not be %100 sure but what I see till now is professional and intimate.
Gokhan

Hey Mr Aziz, Dr Ilker is a good choice.I hope...

Hey Mr Aziz, Dr Ilker is a good choice.I hope everything goes as smoother as mine.I am adding recent photos. As I am driving at the moment my assistant took the shoots.sorry for the quality.later on I ll add some more.

Good Luck
Hi, Are you happy with the result? I am planning on doing it with him too and it would be very helpful to have your opinion, some Before/after pictures. :) Thx in advance
thank you Mr Khan for your quic response i wish you nice live with great look your new photo as you said not clear but it seems you are satsfay up to now
Hi Khan I’m going to do the operation on next few days by Doctor Ilker Apaydin i will be grateful if you can show us your progress

Here come the new photos!

I am happy with the progress so far.Still have more time to receive the final result but finger cross for now.
What has changed in my life? Nothing changed but I am happier in the mornings and btw I get married :)
For the ones looking forward to have ht,my advice is always the same 'choose the ISHRS member surgeon.'
good luck for all buddies for their new step in their life.

Happy and happy

Eight month after my fue hair transplant surgery by Dr Ilker Apaydin.Thanks to him and his staff for all.They did what they ve offered.Still have 4 months more for growth but definitely my dreams has already come true.
Please show us new pictures!!??Thanks
Thanks Isa,I have already had my surgery.
Sorry mate,I have just seen your post.Yep definitely it worth it.

Almost a year

It's almost a year after my Fue Hair transplantation in Newage Clinic Istanbul with Dr Ilker Apaydin.
All my concerns before this surgery (pain,result,recovery,what others will think) seems so stupid right now.I am definitely happy with my decision and have a real upgraded self motivation in my life right now.Thanks to Dr Ilker Apaydin and his precious staff.
How much did it cost you mr khan
It was 6K Gully.
Is that 6000 pounds?
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Ishrs list was very helpful.I had the chance to compare the docs. In the clinic Hospitality services are very good and atmosphere is friendly. Staff are speaking english fluently. Dr Ilker is nice person easy to cope with and competent in his job.the modern style of the clinic is better than many others in Europe.