12 Years of Botox - Turkey, TR

I think botox is great in the right hands..I have...

I think botox is great in the right hands..I have always been very careful of who is the doctor and what they are injecting. I ask lots of questions and never go for a good offer. I have only ever changed my doctor because I changed country and I research everything I have ever had done. I have had BOTOX, Dysport, BOTOX Vistabel and would never have anything else I did not recognise or not FDA approved. I think there is such a great difference between a plastic surgeon and a qualified beautician in beauty clinic injecting my botox, and I have had both. Both of course know where to inject BUT I found that with the beautician there is a specific pattern they follow whereas the doctor injects what is right for the individual. All I am trying to say really is botox is a fabulous products and it is not the fault of the product but the injector. There are many many fantastic plastic surgeons out there who are a credit to their profession and there are many that are not, so choose wisely. I recently discovered that my dentist is offering botox, my first thoughts were would I let a plastic surgeon fix my teeth or give me a root canal, NO WAY.. What do you think?
Dr S Kandal

A fabulous plastic and reconstruction surgeon who is based in Istanbul.