Facelift Done Only on the Left Side of the Face at the Age of 25 - Turkey, TR

I had this op.. Due to an traffic accident at...

I had this op.. Due to an traffic accident at young age and left my leftside slightly lower with no facial nerves working. I had it lifted and some fat folded to match the right side. also had the lower lid lifted as it was uneven with the right one. bit worried if i have made a mistake as its very swollen. Getting this procedure done at my age, could i have damaged anything else on my face?

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. Facelift healing seems to be a slow, arduous process and the swelling can last for a long time. When was your surgery? Here's a forum thread about how long it can take for a facelift to heal.

I hope you start seeing results you like soon! Please keep us posted as you continue to recover.

i totally forgot i updated this on realself, now looking at the photos, the recovery has been quite quick for me. its barely noticeable. its still swollen but looks way better than the photo above. and its only been2 weeks since my op..

Internet