Excess Skin After Bletharoplasty

I've had baggy eyelids since my 20's and now that...

I've had baggy eyelids since my 20's and now that I'm in my 40's decided that I wanted to have a more youthful appearance and wear eyeshadow again.

I had upper eyelid surgery 2 weeks ago and I still have a fold of skin under the top incision line and my eyelid crease, most of my swelling seems to have gone and I'm now worried that the surgeon didn't remove enough skin during surgery. My eyes look worse than before surgery as, even though my eyelid was very saggy and baggy, the fold of skin looks worse.
i think my result will be the same. (look for my review & pics tomorrow) What did you finally so? did you get them redone?
I think after 2 weeks it is two soon...however you do look younger in your second pic. i can see an inprovement!
Why do people always think being born with baggy eyes is bad. Many sexy woman are born with baggy eyes. Baggy eyes can be sexy until you get old and they become too baggy. I would say your doctor took off too much. If he took off more you would have bug eyes. Look at photos from your younger days. I'm sure your eyes looked okay if not pretty good back then. I can only hope stepped back and mentally pictured what you'll look like after all the excess is cut off.

not decided yet