Is There a Risk of Cancer If I Have Fat Grafting In the Breast - Tunisia

I am due to have Liposuction and Fat transfer to...

I am due to have Liposuction and Fat transfer to my face and breast, but I have found after a lot of internet surfing that I may get breast cancer. I really don't want to awake the dormant cancer cells for nicer breasts, even if they are depressing me. I am so confused and unsure as to whether I should have the fat transfer to my breasts at all. I don't want cancer. However, is this just a theory, or what? please help!

Hi there, I am also looking into getting fat transfer done to my breasts. I have read about Fat Stem Cells. That is what could possibly cause cancer. Not the regular fat transfer. Fat stem cells is often said by surgeons that it isn't necessary. It is a procedure to help fats being injected into your breasts or wherever to stay alive longer and to continue producing fat in that particular area. I don't mind having to go back to a good surgeon and having another round of injections. You can look up the difference between Fat Stem Cells and Fat Transfer. You will find what I found. :D Hope that helped a bit.
Welcome to RS and good luck on your journey! ?
Typo...delete?
Looking to forward to what others have to say about this. I'm having this procedure done in July. From what I've read the procedure is too new to determine the long term risk as it relates to breast cancer.
I asked my plastic surgeon if a fat transfer would increase my risk of breast cancer especially because I have had two types of cancer already. She assured me that I would not get breast cancer from the fat transfer. She also has a mammogram technician who is very familiar with the fat transfer and will do the mammograms for Dr. Huang's patients.