Rippling After 3rd Op - What Should I Do?

Hi I had breast implants 14 years ago with no...

Hi I had breast implants 14 years ago with no problems I think they were about 325cc. This year I got them replaced as they had a lump in one. The surgern replaced them with silicone and I said I wanted to go bigger unfortunatly he didnt do that I came out the same size litterly! So I told him I wanted them re-doing which he did 2 months later. This time I have the size I want which is 450cc but they have no got ripples and I am totally distressed. I had them done in Tunisa and I am from UK.

I also had lipo and tummy tuck. The tt is good but I have had lipo done twice and paid twice as I didnt get the results from the first time around.

Even now the results after 3 months are not really any different. I have spent so much money and saving and now I dont no what to do as we have borrowed the money in the past, I dont know if I trust him enough to let him re- do them again. He said they will settle its early days (3months now!) I have had 2 ops in 6 months. please help they are overs.

I had it done the first time on NHS in Uk due to obvious reasons. I have had five children so I needed a tummy tuck and also lipo. The breast op I needed them replacing due to them been in for 14 years. I could not afford to have them done in the Uk. But after having to go twice to Tunisa (in 6 months) it has actually cost me the same amount of getting done in the Uk.

I am not sure how the system works there. But there are Plastic surgeons who are members of Royal College of Surgeons
Sorry for the situation you are in. Not happy with the results inspite of two surgeries. Before COST the BOARD CERTIFIED PS is the most important to get the results you want. The more surgeries you get from unqualified surgeons the more difficult it will be to achieve the results you want.
Hi the thing is he is registered he has his own website for operations in Paris and again one for Tunisa and is reccommed by Linda Briggs. Dr Hamza it is.
Dr Hamza

he didnt listen to me and seems to fog me off. Two operations in six months as I came out the same size after the breast implants. Lipo done twice as no difference there is only my tummy tuck which is successful but still got some overhang there.