21 Years Old Rhino, Tunisia

I'm 21 years old and have always felt self...

I'm 21 years old and have always felt self consious about my nose.
It was huge and made me face look extremely terrible.
I suffered for too long and was always ridiculed.
I quit going to school and stopped having a social life.
It felt so good being alone.
That made me seriously think of killing myself.
So I decided to make a move and have a rhinoplasty with the help of one of the most famous surgeons in town.
I totally do not regret it, I'm now at 8 months op surgery and the only problem I'm having is the tip swelling, it is not gone yet.
I feel much better.

11/08/2014

11/08/2014
Dr Hassen Benn Jemaa

You are very handsome before and especially after. I am in the same situation as you were, but I have a partner and friends that want me to have a social life, oh boy it's complicated. Congrats on your results!! Hearing your story you definitely deserved it, and I am very happy that you love your facial appearance now:)
Looks amazing! any pre op pics?!
I'm sorry I tend to hide them
YAY! Congrats on your nose, it looks lovely.
Ty :)
I'm so glad you're feeling better about your nose. It does look great! It truly does take a long time for the swelling to completely subside. When I go back and look at pictures of myself even 6 months post op I can see how swollen I was compared to now. Time is your friend.

Please keep us posted!
Thanks!!
Congratulations. Your result is natural and compliments your other facial features.
Thanks!
Your nose looks good. Congrats.
Thank you!
Thank you for sharing your story. I know the doctors say it takes a year for all the swelling to subside and that seems like eternity, especially when its the tip takes the longest and that bothers you the most. I'm glad to hear you don't regret the procedure :) Keep us updated, you're only 4 months away from the one year mark.