What a Phenomenal Surgeon! - Tunbridger Wells, Kent, UK

I researched Marc Pacifico extensively before...

London Plastic Surgeon

I researched Marc Pacifico extensively before choosing him to perform my mastopexy and thigh liposuction. Having lost a considerable amount of weight I was left with loose skin on my breasts and stubborn fat on my legs that I just couldn’t shift. Being a medical professional myself I had the advantage of being able to ask my colleagues about Marc – everyone had wonderful things to say about him, and it’s rare to get that unanimously positive a review from the medical community. From the first appointment with Mr Pacifico I knew I had picked the right surgeon for me – friendly, approachable and above all, honest. When you are considering plastic surgery this is so crucial – you want someone who is going to tell you whether a procedure will yield the results you want, and not just someone who is looking to cash in on your insecurities (sorry but there are lots of them out there!). Throughout my whole journey Mr Pacifico and his team have been wonderfully supportive. Being a doctor maybe made me even more anxious (I’m not used to giving up control), and I’m sure I was a nightmare patient. The anaesthetist that I had also did a wonderful. Despite a long operation I was up and about very shortly afterwards, and can honestly say I didn’t even need paracetamol. Yes I was a little sore (my thighs more than my breasts), but it was so much better than I expected. I didn’t develop any bruising on my breasts, and the bruising on my thighs was minimal. This sort of recovery speaks volumes for Mr Pacifico’s surgical talent and skill. He also has a fantastic follow-up process in place - a specialist nurse rang me daily for the first few days post-operatively, and I have been seen regularly in clinic. The longer term results have also been wonderful – I now have firm and pert breasts, much more toned thighs. And I’m told the results will just keep getting better. I’ve followed all the advice Mr Pacifico and his team gave me about massage and scar care, and my scarring is fantastic. It’s already barely noticeable and again I am confident will only keep improving. Mr Pacifico has given me confidence and a much healthier body image – I feel like the outside matches what is inside now, and can look at myself in the mirror without automatically focussing on things I hated. Plastic surgery isn’t something to be undertaken lightly, but if you are thinking about it I can absolutely recommend having an appointment with Mr Pacifico and I’m sure you will be writing reviews like this in a few months.