Having Liposuction - Tunbridge Wells, UK

When l got to the hospital l felt fine,l had a...

When l got to the hospital l felt fine,l had a nurse come in and explain things they did the normally checks, then l had to where the elesticated stockings as that was alright as l new what they were as l am a nurse.

at about an hour before l had tyhe surgen come in and draw on my stomach and hips as that was where l was having it taken from. then about hoi]ur later the doctor came in who does the general asticate then l found out they were running an hour late.when it was time l walk down to where they were going to do it,as soon as l layed on that table l thought god this is it. l felt a bit scared as there was no going back. the next thing l new l had come round back in my room in a bit of pain but nothing to bad,untill the night then l had bad back pain so they had to give me something l had a bit of leaking from where l had it taken from

by 10.oclock the next day l was going home. l was a bit stiff. l had 2 weeks of work and l have to where magic knickers for 6 weeks.

l am on my 3 week now and l feel fine,but l have to go every 2 to 3 weeks to have a check up,l have not yet look at my self yet but my husband said it look good.

would recomend it for people that just cant loose it my going to the gym l want for 4 years but didnt get rid of it.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated with your progress and your results!

Kirsty

l would rate it good although l went private.