A Great Experience - Tunbridge Wells, GB

I had done lots of research about a Facelift. Due...

I had done lots of research about a Facelift. Due to weight loss I was looking very tired and saggy! I found Dominic Bray on Real Self and went to see him based on all the reviews. I have to agree with them, he is very approachable, fun, and I have total confidence in him. The procedure went really quickly and it was, dare I say, almost a fun experience, I was so relaxed. All the staff at the clinic are wonderful, and I will miss them. After care has been fantastic, they make you feel really special.
It's been a couple of weeks since my surgery, and I'm back to normal, scars healing nicely, you can't see a thing apart from my new face! I've had so many ' you look well' comments, it's been fantastic. I'm really pleased with the results, and am so glad I did it!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for reviewing your experience Jo, and also for posting photos, your latest picture looks fantastic. You were a pleasure to treat and we all at the clinic will miss you when you go on your travels. Here for you anytime if and when you need us. All the best, Dominic